Auto with photo?

Howdy OG’ers

So life has thrown me a curve and I must move out of my house. Short story: after my last harvest(4×4 tent), I did not think I had time for another grow. I was enjoying a locally cross of Jack Herer-Blue Dream, but I missed my regular clone timeframe. So after realizing I had 6 months, reverse mortgage crap, I could go for one more grow. So I decided to go all in… I had 5 Durban Poison photo and 3 Critical plus 2.0 auto seeds and threw them under paper towels thinking I would grow what sprouted. Well they all popped.
The 3 black pots are the autos.
I want the Durban more than the autos, so if I need to toss them, I am ok.
So… my question…
I usually scrog. I have never grown auto’s. Can I proceed as normal and just cut out the auto’s when they are done?.
4x4 tent
Neopar illumitex led( watt unknown?)
Bio365 BioFlower soil
Bio-Bizz fish mix and bio bloom supplements. 500-600 ppm @6.3 ph
70°-80° temp
60- 70 rh
VPD - not far off. Lol
Plants are 1 month today.

Uploading: 20240206_114004.jpg…

8 Likes

I’m no auto pro but, in my opinion, you can definitely do them the same way! Scrog it up. Just don’t go crazy topping or shaping/pruning the way you’d do a reg, but you probably know that. Looking great, by the way! Good work :purple_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

With a little finesse, you can ScroG them for sure.

I probably wouldn’t top them unless you absolutely know what the plants are doing.
This is an advanced judgment call.
Don’t do it and cuss me later! :laughing:

I’d suggest bending them over at 90° angles to create an even canopy, lay the screen, then start spreading branches. It will produce damn near the same results.

How you ever made individual pot-anchored screens?

4 Likes