Autoflower test run, first time with autos!

Update on Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain:

8 Likes

Update on Canna Cheese x Galaxy Brain:

7 Likes

Update on Strawberry Cheese:

6 Likes

And current environment:

Happy Growing!

8 Likes

Looking good!! :muscle::green_heart::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Lookin good! My Pino x GB just hit the soil 2 days ago, had to flip 2 tail down today because the tap root was a bit confused :rofl:
nice to have a grow to follow along about 2 weeks ahead of me so i can see some of what to expect haha

4 Likes

Look at that… They just keep on growing!

1 Like

I’ve found with autos to not expect a whole lotta action till 30+ days. Not a lot of growth till the stretch begins. I’m enjoying the auto side of life so far.

4 Likes

Looking Great… @FalcoBlack

1 Like

I’m about to start my first batch of Autos too, so will be checking in from time to time. It certainly looks like you’re off to a great start.

What sort of lighting (how many watts, set at what %) and temperature/humidity are you using?

3 Likes

@3rdgengrower @RainToday

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

Looking very nice @FalcoBlack :slight_smile:

@Magu that sounds like a challenge to me :wink: I’m working on creating bulletproof autos. Not there yet, but if you’d like to murder test some beta version seeds send me a PM :wink:

5 Likes

Hi,

They are under a Mars Hydro TS1000 which I believe is a 150 watt light. It’s an older light that I hope to upgrade this year in the veg tent.

I currently have it at approx 50% intensity. I have one of the older designs where you need to use a small screwdriver in a hole on the light driver. Pain in the butt…

Temps are typically 23-25 during the day and 16-18 ish at night. RH was sitting steady at 55 for quite a while but with the recent winter weather, the house has gotten colder and the whole house has dropped in humidity to 30% or so from the furnace use.

I have one of the cloudforge humidifiers from AC infinity that just got popped in the tent so I’ll see how well that offsets the room. It comes in handy!

2 Likes

Thanks! I was wondering becuase I notice that your seedlings are growing in big pots without the help of domes (or anything else visually apparent) to help them with humidity.

I’m battling with keeping up humidity through the winter too. In my area, we get ~plenty~ of humidity during the summer, which makes it a good time for seedlings to thrive. I stuck a humidifier in my grow closet for the first time this month, just to help slow the dry on my latest batch. As long as the exhaust fan is running at the same time, the humidifier hasn’t overwhelmed the room. :+1:

1 Like

Each about 4" tall. The strawberry cheese is the smallest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good node growth on the galaxy brain X’s.

6 Likes

Lovely little thangs! Doing it right!

2 Likes

They are precious!

2 Likes

Nice auto grow. Amazing how they stay small and then explode into the stretch.

1 Like