Autoflower test run, first time with autos!

Canna Cheese x Galaxy Brain flower.

Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain flower.

2 Likes

They sure are beautiful…good job u been doing they looks healthy and happy… Congratulations @FalcoBlack

4 Likes

Week 7, Strawberry cheese. This one really took off with the flower stretch!

3 Likes

Canna Cheese x Galaxy Brain

3 Likes

Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain, flowers developing nicely!

3 Likes

Current tent setup…

5 Likes

My first run of autos (about 2 weeks behind you) is looking wayyyyyyyyy worse and runtier lol.
Pretty sure cold temps to start really screwed their potential… even your pics from 2 weeks ago plants are like 3-5x the size of mine :joy:
These are looking great, nice job!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, had a busy week last week but back with an update:

Strawberry cheese:

5 Likes

Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain:

4 Likes

Canna cheese x Galaxy Brain:

4 Likes

What kind of smells are you getting from the PN x GB? 1 of my 2 has a delicious sweet bubblegum scent that fades to candied grapefruit rubbing a little resin from a fan leaf, stem rub is straight grapefruit :drooling_face:

1 Like

They smell awesome, grapefruit smells are there! I’m kinda surprised how strong they smell already tbh.

2 Likes

So here we are at week 10:
This is Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain

6 Likes

Canna cheese x Galaxy Brain

3 Likes

Strawberry Cheese

4 Likes

Hopefully this light upgrade helps these buds fatten up in the remaining weeks of flower. They were under a Mars Hydro TS1000, and it showed. Didn’t have much of a large budget as I already upgraded a flower tent earlier this year but I was able to score this full spectrum Phlizon 450 watt for $300. Not as powerful as my AC Infinity Evo 6 but nonetheless a much better fit for a 4x4 than the Mars Hydro. Happy Growing everyone!

6 Likes

Nice! Im right around 60 days and the resin rub on a sugar leaf is super strong grapefruit candy, loving it!
How much longer do you think theyll go?
And i see your PN x GB has a handful of 3 pointed leafs, mine does too and i figured it was probably genetic since my other 2 strains aren’t doing that

2 Likes

Update on Canna Cheese x Galaxy Brain, week 12:

3 Likes

Update on Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain, week 12:

3 Likes

And this one is the Strawberry cheese. her buds fattened up the most since the light upgrade…

4 Likes