Autoflowering repros and crosses (non brand specific)

I suck at texting. Sorry I did come off as a c*nt my bad. Much respect to you my friend.

2 Likes

Dm your deets and I’ll shoot you a pack. Obviously when yours are dry, it’d be cool if you shared a few. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d encourage everyone to support Tony Green’s foray into autos. His GG4 RIL Fast Auto has been beastly for me. They’re regs and he hooks you up with fat packs unlike other breeders who are fucking stingy and pricey.

I’ve got two packs of Night Owl Zamaldelica Express regs ( a whopping 3 seeds per pack) in storage. Might be time to pop them.

5 Likes

I have the zamaldelica express regs as well. Would be running them now had I not started some photos.

4 Likes

Yes sir I know what your talking about,as I said that was my first cross,I am still learning the basic techniques with reversing fems.
Working on genetics Is another whole thing.
But I am Just getting my hands wet at this

4 Likes

Insert obligatory “gonna f2 those? Be a lot cooler if you did” gif. :pray: :grin:

2 Likes

21’ Galaxy Brain by Night Owl reversed with Pinot Noir & Canna Cheese 1:1 in the same tent. I expect these seeds to be one for the books. This is the tallest gb I’ve ever grown after being fimmed, and Pinot noir has such an addictive 2010 scent to it. Canna cheese brings in the medicinal bomb effects to this.

7 Likes

I’m 3 generations into a cross of @ReikoX LRxUV (the sweet berry smell of this plant is off the charts) crossed to mephisto mango smile (for the big plant size and heavy yield)

It’s still not where I want it (not enough berry smell) , but later this winter I’m doing another gen to try and tweak it some more, and get it closer.

I also think the Spotted Lime from @JBow918 a couple years back is a standout in autos. Seriously. It’s a healthy easy to grow plant that gets to a good size, and the smoke and high punches way above its weight class. I plan on working on this one more next year too

10 Likes

Paging homies in no particular order @LoveDaAutos , @LedZeppelin , @pharmerfil this thread is potentially relevant to your interests. Not telling anyone what to do or anything. :smile:

4 Likes

Nice! I got some spotted lime and some crossed from the venerable OTUG. Been meaning to try them.

3 Likes

Hey @joheimgrohen , myself and @LoveDaAutos were talking about an Autoflower thread recently so the idear has been floated for sure. Nice thread bro!

5 Likes

I don’t think you can go wrong with an autoflower thread.

3 Likes

I love how far autos have come. I saw the puny little autos of the early 00’s and yeah, they sucked but through selective cross breeding (not my breeding, I’ve only made 2 crosses and one was by accident) I’ve had a couple autos out perform some photo varieties. Not many, especially against outdoor. I hadn’t really seen full season plants till recently and yeah they leave autos sucking wind. For indoor autos can compete, nowadays.

5 Likes

I’ve got a Violet Kush auto fem (Garden of Green) going for stash that I like the structure and smell of.
The seeds I have left I intend to cross with Big Auto Tao (Top Tao Seeds) should a male pop up.

The Violet Kush supposedly takes only about 9 weeks seed to harvest, and the Big Auto Tao 12-13 weeks, so it’s likely the F1 should gain some speed.

4 Likes

I’m hoping you restart my tents with autos but I only have photos and the prices from commercial seed banks are so expensive if any Canadians are interested in helping a brother out I can make a donation or trade some photos** or direct me to a fair prices independent source I’d be eternally grateful

2 Likes

Recently mixed all my own auto crosses so that i would be un biased as to what i started and to allow the plants to talk for themselves, also did so with OG member auto seeds that i had.

so specfic things nah but will be interesting to see what pops out

8 Likes

Genetic soup autos… could be good!

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be drying seeds in about six weeks. The branches i flipped for pollen are looking great and a couple sacs look like they are about to open. My Blueberry autos are just starting to form bud sites so they may end up smaller because of an early pollination. I’m going to try to leave the sacs intact for a week after the first few have started dropping. I’ll post here when they’re ready but the growing updates are over on my main thread

2 Likes

If you make some more and wanna trade in the future, I’m very interested in some Zam. Express after having a few germination issues with the ZaMango I tried to run.

3 Likes

Right on man. Hopefully there will be lots of seeds. Going to be a bit before I get to it though.

1 Like