Automatic Summer of ‘23

Finally got to get these beans wet. Going to see how they take this summer heat here.:crossed_fingers: All OG seeds @Going2fast , @LoveDaAutos , @BU2B

:grin::green_heart:

7 Likes

Best of luck on your auto run.

5 Likes

Thanks. Thought I’d try a few outside while I’m waiting on the current inside grow to get done. Then run them inside in DWC.

3 Likes

I think you’re going to enjoy the double grape. If she’s anything like mine expect sour funk with a sweet back end. Terps for days.

2 Likes

One week in -

Scarlet Grapes

Black Crème

Double Grape

One Double Grape while still kicking has little to no tap root her replacement was plopped three days ago and has raised her head today :+1:t3:

8 Likes
3 Likes

cool thread - did someone say autos for the win

Have fun on your grow - I shall be pulling up a comfy chair :partying_face:

9 Likes

@Zaaboot Absolutely stunning! :green_heart: 🫶🏽
Wow - Thank You. Beautiful visions to finish up the weekend.
^^^^^^^^^^
“Manifesto”

They sang don’t waste your hate
Rather gather and create
Be of service, be a sensible person
Use your words and don’t be nervous
You can do this, you’ve got purpose
Find your medicine and use it
:v:
What are the strains? Love the purps. First set is Gaga-gorgeous! Well crap let’s face it - they all are!

5 Likes

3 guesses who they made this game for :rofl:
Screenshot 2023-06-25 204037

3 Likes

If THIS is not beautiful to you - you need your eyes checked!
Adjustments:
• Switched to High Dynamic Range
• Added Border
• Added blur to background and vignette to edge

Image courtesy of @Zaaboot

3 Likes
1 Like

thanks @BU2B - that picture you amended looks epic - that plant is a Predator, which is one of my favorites, very heavy over ripe fruit with a hint of cheese and a fuel exhale - very potent to boot, the one with the almost black leaves in Slaughtered Lamb - this one gives of a Durian stench along with cream - mellow high

2 Likes

Color me curious about these primaries. Auto purple bastards.

3 Likes

I know, I know! :thinking:
@Going2fast
:thinking:
@blowdout2269
:thinking:
@Smoklahoma
:joy::grin::green_heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely Beautiful Buds @Zaaboot . Wow.

1 Like

Such beautiful plants! I have 2 sour diesel I’m tormenting trying out some LST, and an F5 cookies went for a swim yesterday.

Sour 60 just hit the cure jar last week!

5 Likes

Tub change. The season and location require a bit of an adjustment to the tub line-up. The girls remain the same but with temps alreading hittiting 38°c (over 100°f) it’s gonna be a cooker summer - the hot part is yet to come. Growing in hydro with only evaporative cooling; insulation of tubs and more O2 was/is a MUST for this heat. .
I’m really not planning much training - plop em, top em and wait that’s about it. Maybe a bit of bending and sharing is caring training as there are now two girls in each net pot.

I’m currently out of likes but some of you definitely have some waiting in the pipeline.

Keep growin and showin those beautiful autos. Never enough …

9 Likes

I’m more worried about humidity. I can keep the temps down but I will hate the electric bill. Growing indoors in the summer is going to be challenging for sure.

6 Likes

Looks like I’ll have some SG F2’s for ya soon enough! :wink:

And lemme tell you what. The reversal plant effing stinks! Idk what it is, but even all eight of those last gals didn’t smell this strong. It’s stinking up my whole GD house! Lol

7 Likes

Looking great everyone! I can’t even get them to pop up out of the dirt :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’ll give em till Friday.:crossed_fingers: If nothing I’ll start over.:joy:

5 Likes