Automatic Summer of ‘23

The purple auto bastards are starting to look like bastards.

6 Likes

Happy Canada Day!

5 Likes

It’s too darn hot! Temp in the tubs is reading 84°f It’s looking like a disaster waiting to happen. I’m thinking everyone is heading outside with the big girls.
Outside the Ancestral Hash Plants dominate :joy::v:
IMG_9842

Happy interdependence day :wheel_of_dharma:

5 Likes

Hehe
Is that chuck of cholla cactus as your sips tube?
:rofl:

1 Like

Cheers and I’m sending all the positive stuff for your efforts @BU2B.
Wonderful idea and Thanks for the Invite

1 Like
1 Like

@MissinBissin i really don’t think I sent an invite to anyone (horrible at that - sorry) but EVERYONE and their dog is more than welcome. Cats if shellacked; so we don’t have too much hair in the oil :flushed:

Heck just show us all some of your beautiful flowers and I’ll be happy.

Another 500ml of Everclear gone and the cats can come in :joy:

IMB_8YNA4u IMB_8YNA4u IMB_8YNA4u

3 Likes

4 Likes

Er me gerd my man going soil. Sadly I’ve never had luck growing autos outdoors in high heat and humidity.

3 Likes

High heat we’ve got. High humidity we would have to make :hot_face::+1:t3::laughing:

1 Like

Here’s my ‘Work’ for yesterday. I finished up 80 ml of oil (only 15 ml coconut oil the rest all cannabis from 1 lb of sugar-leaf & popcorn buds) and pressed out 6 grams or so of fresh rosin. 3 of which I decarbed and added to the oil. The other 3 is for smoking :smiley: Dubbed FRANK N BERRY (FD - aka Frankenstein S1 x Blueberry) :+1:t3:
Happy Independence Day indeed

2 of the 4 plants used to make the oil were auto’s… does that count? :smile:

5 Likes

A little summer learning worth listening to :wink:

4 Likes

Not my grow but this is an OG Auto - seed passed along by me (Black Créme/Cream) I think; sorry I don’t recall and can’t tell from the photo. But … here it is - give ‘em water and sunshine and not so much humidity and autos seem to do pretty well here.

He has 5 other auto’s all outside and doing well. Photo taken Monday 3 July 104°f same cannabis town/same cannabis planet. :v:

2 Likes

“Summertime, funnertime. Hey that rhymes, dad”

“Sounds good to me, bud.”

2 Likes

Well they are bastards that’s for sure. On a side note my Bessie cake crosses were a success. Now to see if they are worth a shit. Going to be a busy fall.

7 Likes

Ah … summertime slummer time!

5 Likes

Is that duck foot or abc? And is it an auto? Some abc autos would be fun to grow out. :grinning:

3 Likes

Might I direct your attention over here? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks! :clap: I’m off to read!

3 Likes

The line up left to right: Double Grape & AHP, Scarlet Grapes & AHP, Black Cream & AHP

4 Likes