Autos Done Carty's Way

Lol! It’s been done apparently, though I don’t see a sale listing, here’s a cross description -

2 Likes

Damn it. Im always a “day late and a dollar short”. Oh well, I guess “great minds think alike”. :grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

And Bush Dr chimes in for the win… hehe.

If you think you’ve ever come up with a good name, google it first. hahaha.

I’ve narrowed it down to these…
All are Fems
2 Wet Orangutan
2 Noriaga
2 Alien God
2 Lector
2 Zameldelica
2 Samsquatch
2 Hellraiser
2 Beary White
2 Sweet Amnisia Haze XL
2 Hubba Bubba S1
2 Forged x Samsquatch
2 Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
2 Wedding Glue
2 Blood Orange Haze
2 Sour Dub x Bubblegum
2 Muchacho F7
2 Granddaddy Purple
2 One Eyed Snake Bait

I am leaning towards a few because I’ve not grown anything from my sponsor Sniper Seeds in a bit… his are the
Dosi Jedi Camel Toe, Wet Orangutan, One Eyed Snake Bait…

Really leaning towards the Sour Dub x Bubblegum, but as you can see… not easy choices

5 Likes

The tent has been cleaned, what a mess… even running almost all organics the drip off after a good watering has yucky stuff in it… Clean that floor up so it keeps that reflectivity so light bounces up and hits the leaf bottoms…

Tonight I transferred the 3 fem plants in their new homes into the larger tent and the drying stuff into the small tent…

10 Likes

Personally I don’t think Dosidos is a good smoke, but there again I don’t think Sunset Sherbet is either

I’d pick Hubba Bubba and Grandady Purple

Just my thoughts

1 Like

Just ran 2 GDP and I must say man… I’m loving her. The WW though is way more potent so far. few dry sample buds from setting on top of the light…
Both had excellent yields.

Leaning towards the Sour Dub x Bubblegum for one… but I think I’ll take the time this weekend to research a few of these such as flowering time to I don’t pick 2 strains to far apart…

4 Likes

Well, since I’d just run 2 GDP, which I freaken love and seeded by dropping hand pollen with a paint brush onto the lower parts of all the branches… so far I’ve gone thru an OZ and have found 30 seeds… so what, Grandad’s Purple Beast…
hahaha… the WW got hit a wee bit also, probably get 10 seeds or so, to bad, she is spectacular smoke… duh uh on my part but she was to finicky early on…

3 Likes

Here is what I put down…
2 - Muchacha F7 fem
2 - Green Punch fem
1 - WW x Beast Mode tester.

and, let’s see what crazy method Carty is going to use this go around… lol.

Soil: Makers Mark from Sams Club $12 for 55qrts…
Perlite mixed in at a 4cups soil, add a cup of perlite and a Tablespoon of Espoma’s Plant Starter Plus… the plus is the Mychhorizae (spelled wrong)…
doing this will make feeding easy and very light handed…

IMG_20240227_194831

14 Likes

So, lets see what we got…

My favy’s… the B pheno

9 Likes

Um… I just had surgery… replaced my pain pump in the right side of my belly and my belly hurts… hehe. not to easy to get on laptop for long so give me a week or so to recover and I’ll be back soon, in bigger numbers and more often… haha… infomercial… lol.

Kudos to a few good friends who have meds otw to me… some I’ve never tried before in capsule… some flowers…

I’m also happy to say my good friend Budmiser has made it back home after a month in the hospital and then staying at his daughters place… 2 people stepped up and sent this old grower who can no longer grow meds to help him get by for the next few months… Oldsog committed the most, so if you can show him some love by ordering some seeds at oldsogcoc…
Matt V also sent him some good hash and what few nuggies he had laying around between grows…

What it’s about people… helping others when in need and trust me… it comes back to you if you find yourself in a similar situation… so help who you can…

14 Likes

Glad to hear that you made it home and are already up to chatting on OG! Try to take it easy and have a good recouperation

3 Likes

Glad you’re recuperating after surgery take adequate rest and rehydrate and hope to see you 100% soon :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Support is so important! 🩵
A tidbit you might find cheering is that 5 of your Beast Mode hit the water yesterday, and all were popped open today :heart_eyes:
They’re going in the soil tomorrow, and I’m planning to start the rest once I’ve got things dialed in well with these. 🩵

6 Likes

Feel better quick amigo🙏

1 Like

Get well soon buddy.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support and understanding… think I’ll take another night…

This Maestro strain is a beast… so of course, I already hit her with Beast Mode…

Good to hear your seeds are up and running… so far tests are 20 seeds, all but 2 popped… so appreciate the input…

5 Likes

I appreciate your style….It’ll be NICE, definitely
Looking forward to seeing your progress

Thanks for growing cannabis @Carty

2 Likes

As always a busy busy garden. Great looking stuff Carty.

2 Likes

Guess who showed up to the party.

4 Likes