Autos Done Carty's Way

Hey flower, good to see ya.

3 Likes

I’m happy your back home and healing

Sending vibes your direction of happiness and healthiness @Carty

FEEL BETTER……we need you around here bud

3 Likes

Hopefully you are feeling a little better bud!

1 Like

Get Well SOON Bud…Sending positive vibes your way… :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Dude, so this box arrives today that really lifted my spirits… Got to smoke a joint of Oaxacan after plucking the 36 seeds. So Oaxacan x ? … Very unusual color to it, hmmm, should of taken a photo huh? burp. there’s a wee bit of smoke… lol.

Bro you are personally stocking my Auto fem collection… LSD on the next list for sure…

Mushies will be shared to those who partake, some to enjoy at deadhead revival concerts, some for medical micro dosing for major inflictions so their return feed back is important.

7 Likes

How about a peek at the other 3 ladies in the flowering tent…

Maestro by Urban Legends feminized, hand pollen hit with Carty’s Beast Mode last week, one more treatment next watering…

Now, this plant is a month and a week old… at 2wks old I remove the round cotyledon leaf and the single blade leaf just above it. promoting upward growth… at a month old I begin by removing the 2 largest fan leaf’s… and then last night I did a leaf stripping. My goal and I achieved it, was to open up the plants shoots to direct light… walla. and I may remove that one front stragler to make for a more even canopy in the end… just wasted energy.

just 22 days ago
22 days ago

6 Likes

Iced Latte is a very fast finishing plant if anyone is looking for a great SOG strain to run with autos… I can see this one being able to get in 3 outdoor grows per season she flowers so fast…
40 days old

she has plenty of time to put on some weight… time for her to get some Tiger Bloom ahead of the others…

Green Punch by Urban Legends feminized… really pretty plants by this group

She is absolutely loaded with bud sites too…

10 Likes

Yet my pride and joy is my Maestro Auto by Urban Legends…

Kerosene Kush x Bruce Banner

she’s been hit twice with Beast Mode pollen…

10 Likes

Thanks for mentioning Urban Legends. They have a few cool looking autos.

2 Likes

I’m very pleased to win your Gabagoo F4 reg auto from 420noob’s giveaway and will be looking forward to growing them :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not a problem man… this plant is epic and one of my new favorites… never heard of Kerosene Kush but if she smokes like she looks omg… and she’s been painted twice with my Beast Mode Pollen.

Decided since I’m not trying to cram 5 or 6 plants into my tent this run I can do some LST on her… check it out.

And the 2nd Urban Legends strain…

this shot is a week old… I’ve since given her a serious leaf stripping hair cut and her buds are beginning to fluff up better… show ya soon…

Iced Latte… not the biggest plant or best yielding but omg is she sticky and greasy…

16 Likes

Beautiful plants glad they are doing good for you!

3 Likes

Hoping to get a bigger pheno of the Iced Latte, have 2 more chances… this one is small but man does she stink, just covered in frost and should be done in another week or so… close to 60 days…

6 Likes

I just realized something… All the flowering strains are from you, so I’m literally doing a 420noob run. You have sent me so many Auto’s to run buddy, and most of them feminized. who cares if it’s just one here, two there… you actually buy seeds and always think of me when you do. Your one of my most trusted friends, well, from over the hump side anyways… muwahahaha…

9 Likes

Don’t try to figure out the Over the Hump joke… it’s a Vegas thing… @Sincitytoker might get it… lol.

Noob… this Latte is small but freaken covered in mad frost, stinks to high heaven and, I snipped off her upper tip and let it dry. omg. the flavor is thru the roof… the tiny buds broke up into a fatty. I have 2 more seeds of her and she will be breed to Gabagoo F4 instead of Beast Mode. I think the Sour60 in her will bring out the frost even more…

Iced Latte day 54

13 Likes

The frost on Iced Latte is unreal!

4 Likes

Good work on that one looks greazy at! Glad to help that is cool the noob run lol. I got you homie!

5 Likes

I think I’m about due to send you a card huh? hehe. just ordered new thank you cards and don’t think I’ve sent you any Jack the Ripper yet have I…?

7 Likes

No, I do not believe you have sent me any Jack the Ripper yet.

I am sending you a few (I only have a small number of these) to see what they’ll produce. The quick story. My two best buddies, brothers, bought a bag of weed last summer and said it was the best they had smoked in 20 years and the bag had 8 seeds in it and asked if I wanted them.

Fast forward

I started 4 of them in little 1/3 gallon pots. At about day 25 I noticed one of them was pushing out pistils while under 18/6 lighting and a week later she started flowering. I lost interest in the other three and pitched them. The plant was small under a tiny screw in LED bult maybe 14 watts. I decided to use some of the Lemon Pie reversed pollen I had made and dusted her buds. My buddies name/nicknames…Bro and his brother Mark…Strain name is Bromar. I see no reason it’s not a feminized auto strain. Nobody has grown these yet.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice journey and I’m honored your passing it to me buddy… how cool is that… If I crossed my 2 Vegas bros, it would be RanChris… hahaha.
BroMar sounds epic plus, everybody loves a good story too huh?

Let’s hope they are Autos then… if I ever sent you Pink Mango x GDP and listed it as an auto, it is not an Auto ok… she’s so damn big…
Need to go visit her across the street… been a week. he works still… So try not to pester him during the week to much…

burnt the crap out of my Samsquach plant and had to pull her… omg bro, burnt her to a crisp… never use Espoma plant start plus on up potting and allow the roots to make direct contact with it like using it as a root enhancer… nope… she went… AAAAAHHHHHH, to hot toooo hot… hahaha. dumbarse me.
so down to just the 2 left… last night I put 2 GDP from Msol and 2 Grappa S1 x Sour Crack all fems down into 1 pot… figure 1 has to show up right?

Do you grow a lot of photo periods, because I can send you all kinds…,

4 Likes