Autos Done Carty's Way

oh sure rub it in… hahaha… my place of birth is rocking it bro… I left Vegas in 2000 just before it went legal on step 1 medical use… I was so pissed. lol.
Hoping to have a few things passed here soon allowing us to have 4 plants but the overall goal is same as ya’ll… full freedom.
First dispensary trip was pretty cool… love the pineapple vape pen i got free for dropping a C note. really tastes like Pineapple to… grabbed an OZ of Saginaw Valley Skunk they are calling Michigans Finest or some crap… but grown it a few times to know it’s taste… first time visitor I got half off everything…
The THC drops are wowza… 2 drops on a bong hit, hang on…

Probably won’t have to return for a bit with what I have coming down… still nice to have the option of many options… hehe

7 Likes

I don’t know the regulations there but there is some harsh non flushed plants a lot here. You can taste it and it burns to hell. It’s gone so down hill in the last 5 years. They show super high THC levels 30%+(flower) but when you smoke it doesn’t hit like 30% and it doesn’t last. The dispensarys here are disappointing. Planet 13 $60 1/8 plus tax is $72 out the door.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed your first time in a dispensary, back to kid in a candy shop time :wink:

3 Likes

that is why we grow our own good stuff.
its nice to buy some once in a while … :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s gotta be nice being able to run to the dispo if you HAVE to.

Hell yeah it is! A super cool dude on here bought it for me :laughing:

Normally I would, but honestly, this is a big jar of super larfy stuff that I found tucked away. Which is cool, because I ran out of everything else, so it’s better than nothing. I had already given away most of my pot before I decided to start smoking again, and got basically nothing smokable from the JTR, and am still like three weeks from my next harvest. And it’s going to be a small one :expressionless:. I need to start a couple quick, big producers, or I’m never going to catch up!

Here’s the specific post from the iced latte

1 Like

Hey @Carty . What is the minimum wattage of red-blue led light that you would recommend to start autos ?

Hey showed me a pair of of 40w lights on Amazon for like $40 I’ll see if I can find the post for you.
https://www.amazon.com/SZHLUX-Equivalent-Spectrum-Sunlight-Reflector/dp/B08JLLT777/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?crid=3P9PP240WHZK3&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Ad6R2ayhJCNUpG5isah9vPJq3m5swCivIkL1oJ21UwRV14HAses5nvdnRR9SWOlJ4vd0fT8S0gPByFSZVuub7rOedVDkj2QGe7K4fA2nv9HB3tY6qwev8dULu2EJd85Hthak--E9ubGOL59AosrEYba4Jn7TVeFybqNobzf7ywuWmgXx4Fzb3wDbGho4-omrdK_jIZIH5zE2JM0iAjaUjw.0Vs0gKa5iiItYQxExqVN-8UQXJIpya0hD50Kjs657z8&dib_tag=se&keywords=hlux+2ft+led+grow+lights&qid=1705773928&sprefix=hlux+2ftled+grow+lights%2Caps%2C113&sr=8-7

MAGU… the lights 420 has shown is the min I’d go… and EVERYBODY… you want to so change your veg game, add a pair of these to your lights veg area… available in both 4ft or like the ones I used 2ft. They daisy chain plug into one another and at one point I ran 4… I’d still be using them if Mars Hydro had not offered to sponsor me with a new light… which I love their TSW-2000…

It wasn’t what I expected after seeing how some are ran out west and show the dispensary guy using tongs to pull buds out of a big jar and let you smell it… nope, you get handed an I-Pad with photos and prices and the prices are high.
$50 - 35 an 1/8th… 50% off for new patient, but doesn’t include anything on sale… I bought the cheapest stuff, $76 for an OZ… it’s ok but mine is so much better… still, if I run out no more hitting up buddies.

2wks after leaf stripping and now being flushed… GDP that is seeded by Beast Mode pollen

Same plant different angle

9 Likes

The sister GDP looks so very different and she stinks of grapes big time.

And the White Widow has turned into a lovely lady but her early stress has for sure affected her yield

17 Likes

Damn looking good bro!

1 Like

They seemed to love the leaf stripping I did a few weeks ago eh? I don’t always stick to any plan or do this at this time… and get lucky sometimes…

Batch 2 in the rotation just hit 2wks old today…

this one has already been up potted into it’s 3gal felt pot home…

12 Likes

and these plants are 2 days away from being 60 days old…

2 Granddaddy Purple and 1 White Widow who has had her head cut off… hehe

GDP 2

White Widow

18 Likes

You want to increase your yields towards the end… increase that airflow baby… I notice a huge difference when I allow this to blow on the plants for a few hours a day…

12 Likes

The young ladies are doing great… under the Spider Farmer SF1000 light I’ve had for years now… tomorrow hopefully up potting the other 2 into their 3gal felt pots… week or so the other tent comes down, gets cleaned up and these will go into their flowering tent… question is…

What do I start next in a few weeks… keep this rotation going.

8 Likes

Okay people… what should I run next?

So good luck choosing 4 fems… maybe 5 or 6 to allow for possible no shows

9 Likes

Lol! Yep. I’d need more criteria to even start to think about it. Unless it’s just by cool names - Snow Capped Abduction has a nice mystery novel sound to it :smiley:

4 Likes

One eyed snake bait!

5 Likes

I wish someone would name they’re plant “fat bottom girl”. It just sounds COOL! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yea, I like Girls with Big Rumps… :grinning:

3 Likes

Im being serious. Well kinda. That is a great name for a plant. Hell, Im gonna grow something and use it myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes