Autos Done Carty's Way

Those are in 3gal fabric pots bro… of course I know. lol Jan is a big tester for me and is just a good example. and these have been started inside, then taken outdoors until a big storm rolled in so back inside. Shows they can handle a little stress with ease. In the photo are my Beast Mode and Gabagoo F4 purple pheno

If all goes accordingly, in about 2mos or so I’ll be stocked up with my Beast Mode, Beast Mode x White Widow… my Miss Piggy Auto which is my Gabagoo F3 x Man Bear Alien Pig x Mi5… she actually gets larger then my Beast Mode… I’m trying to create Autos that disproves the myth they suk…

Just chopped an auto strain by Gary Repins, aka Sniper Seeds… his work is excellent… it was One Eyed Snake Bait and it was sweet tasting, lime green and smelled like citrus berries.

Your Bromar is a little behind the others by about 10 days… but all in all she’s healthy and looking pretty nice. remember to, I’m lollipopping these so it won’t really show her true potential… shows me what strains I can do this with and so far it’s the Predator which is AK47.

LATER my brother

8 Likes

Muchacha F7 around day #68… recommended to run 80-88 days… I can see the shorter one finishing sooner with the colors she is showing…

B pheno

17 Likes

Oh man! That biggest Beast Mode looks huge!! :heart_eyes: My pair are pumping up their seeds. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

I’ve been harvesting and clearing the decks to get ready for the Miss Piggy run :smiley: Wanted to get fresh soil on Saturday, but family needed me instead.

6 Likes

Hey dude… looking killer man. The Beast Mode are in demand to… I have a few people already killing it with them. Jan’s is now at 6ft…

Love the jagged leaf on the male… a trait you see in older genetics a lot of times.

Post up here anytime bro… are the Miss Piggy above ground yet?

4 Likes

Good bug reinforcements arrived today, will drop the Miss Piggy seeds in water Friday, and pick up fresh soil for them Saturday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really appreciate you updating me, especially now knowing I don’t have to worry about if this is getting done or not. I trust ya bro, and maybe next time I can turn you onto some gear for you to work for yourself. thanks for all your doing bro.
CCC

2 Likes

Anyone I owed seeds to, just mailed out a handful of envelopes… all the funds for stamps and stuff ran out… back to needing just a few donations… luckily, I have some new strains to make it worth your while and I’ll post them up here soon…

Off to trim jail… Carty
IMG_20240516_002205

21 Likes

I’ve been threatening to run my Autos for some time. You and the photo above put a burr in my butt get moving. I might have 25-30 seeds that are mostly Auto fems. Hope I can learn something with these. Some 20Twentymendocino, and some stuff from OG. About half will be yard plants. Those will start early July.
Moving along.

6 Likes

Go for it man… I’ve grown and love their gear…

6 Likes

@Carty what type of stamp & things do you need?

4 Likes

Killing it man plants look amazing. I’m stuck in the same situation.

Oh I take all kinds of donations from stamps for $20 bucks once in a while… all I need is to keep myself supplied with greeting cards, stamps and the pucks for seeds… usually just costing me filament for a 3d printer.
One bro sends me a book of forever stamps when needed… taken me sometime to dial things in regarding shipping to enable me to simply use a stamp & a card making it so I can share with so many people. Usually all they have to do is ask…
when supplies run low I do a small drive and order all new stuff…

A donation of $20 gets a person 4 pks of 10. Making seeds .50ea… ooooh, I’m rich baby… hehehe. no, and not my goal obviously. and it’s never, ever, required… Feel the Need for Speed, try an Auto Flower…

Besides Autos, oh have I got a nice treat now avail.
Mimosa x Triple Lemon
Chemdawg’s Special Reserve
Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon
Black Oger Stone

8 Likes

Cant wait until October when i can run a bunch of auto regs and try this one! Also the other auto regs i have from you and other members. Summertime is for yield and landrace sativas here spring and fall are perfect for autos so to start 20 and lose 10 to males no worries cause still got inside tent working. I just to need to grow bigger plants to keep my headstash up!:rofl:

4 Likes

You said grow “bigger plants” @420noob . Just curious how you’re going about getting them bigger. Longer veg? Pot size. You get it. I pack my tent fairly full, but always looking to do better. Strains make a difference, but I mostly grow for just me and the missus.

2 Likes

Just in general become a better grower will give me bigger plants. Not just talking autos i need to work on happy healthy plants that ard ready to flower in 4-6 weeks instead of the 12-14 it takes me.

hey @carty been delaying sending clones cauae of these bastards. sorry i wasnt just talking out my ass lol.

2 Likes

@420noob
Hey man, I have been seeing your posts a few times on wanting to improve your procedures. I have also seen that you like to go the experimental and less obvious route with things, in that way we are very alike :upside_down_face:.

But with your goal, I suggest you to start from a well understood, well supported baseline, with minimal deviations, to minimize potential factors when troubleshooting or optimizing later on.

For me the baseline procedure is, feel free to use any other method ofcourse:

• Plagron prebuffered, unfertilized and pH 6.5 coco with 30% perlite added for medium
  • ±4.5L containers filled to same height
  • water plants when the container ‘feels’ light
  • feed with the entire range (or just the A+B if on a budget) of Canna (or any other trusted brand) based on the suggested rates, erring on the low side when in doubt
  • plant straight into the medium to simplify seedling and germination phase as much as possible, and have less potential issues

The reason I use full nute line from 1 company is that I can ask them if I have any issues or questions, and as the product is made for the medium, they will know whatsup.

I have been doing just that for the last 15 plants or so, this gave me a good baseline and experience to do further experiments to improve from here like adding more organic matter to the medium, bacteria, micorrhiza, etc.

Cheers,
eS

4 Likes

Oh, don’t fret my bro… probably getting to hot now anyways, plus, I have plenty going on… it’s all good.
I’m currently debating on what to start next… I was going to do a project for Budman.com but we’ve settled on some seeds I already have in stock to use for his big giveaway… 30 packs of 10, dang 300 seeds goes fast. lol.
Seeds donated by Oldfogey8 we are using his Mimosa x Triple Lemon as a giveaway strain he is calling Peace & Love to match his logo… that I have on my hat he sent me… hehe
IMG_20240424_203611

Difficult to see but the upper part of the Ampersand has a peace symbol inside it while the bottom loop has a heart… thus, Peace&Love… hehe. I love it and he allows any business to use his logo free… get the message out there for all of mankind…

7 Likes

Awesome thread, I just ran out of likes reading through it. You have some amazing work in there. And now I’m more confident in letting my autos go 12/12 in the flower tent. I wanna maximize my available space,and that will definitely help.

4 Likes

Autos are so cool, you can run them on any light cycle… I’ve actually run mine on 12/12 from start to finish and they did just fine… great filler plants to grow off to the side, give you some smoke in between harvests…

9 Likes

Trying to decide what to run next… these can all be put into one tent now leaving me the small tent and to keep my 30 day rotation going… if I can get these next 2 runs harvested and jarred up… maybe I can run a photo period of some of this Bogglegum by BOG I’ve been wanting to do…

Before that… another Auto run

8 Likes