Autos Done Carty's Way

If you have never grown samsquanch before I’d go with that. It’s one of my favs for sure. How did the grape walker kush turn out? @SubzeroIceKold here’s some grape walker kush(I think I sent to you lol)

Oh ya those plants look amazing. Zamaldelica is a longer running auto right?

Wow. What a collection my friend !

@420noob i don’t remember if I got grape walker kush or another one. I’m e been so exhausted my memory is worse lol

But I think I do have grape walker kush not idk anymore. I need to keep a log book like @misterbee

I really wish I owned excel…maybe I can acquire a pirates copy of it

I guess I’ll show y’all since we r talking autos !

Pinot Noir x Galaxy Brain seeds visible.

And

Galaxy Brain S1 Purple Pheno

15 Likes

I get it I really do this is just a peek in case you do have it.:joy:

1 Like

I think I do have it but I have no memory of reveiving a second care package from you. I think the first one you sent me was … idk the name double grape x something

Yo did u send me a second letter ?

1 Like

Yep I think so maybe not idk anytime I get something good I share so ya. I should keep a list.

Galaxy brain purple
This is an example of me ruining great genetics with autos. I’m going to following by friend @carty direction and process and see if I can get a few autos across the finish line and fully grown! This pic is the harvest 100% my fault in everyway except the look, smell, and amazing trics. The fugue state x pink panama I would like to see grown out but I’m biased.

5 Likes

Hey Guys… I sure like the looks of the Galaxy Brains S1… and that’s a nice collection of feminized seed stock… I’d be up for running her at some point if your sharing her.
Always up for suggestions… and Samsquanch will be one with your high recommendation…
Hellraiser with suggestion by Habit…
At least 1 of my choice, Dosi Jedi Camel Toe for my buddy Gary Repins who has been very sick lately and this is one of his creations… feel better soon bro.
deciding this last one, I’ll do at the last second… never know what might arrive.

3 Likes

Got right at a solid OZ off of her… she’ll obviously pull a lot more if ran on 18/6 as these were grown under 12/12 from seed grown along side some photo periods in the flower tent. I was impressed actually they pulled what they did… the grape aroma really pulled thru in the end… currently still hardening off the buds, should be able to test soon… I have 1 seed left and it’s remaining in my permanent collection in the “hit me with pollen” group of genetics… slowly I’ll hit with Gabagoo…

5 Likes

Since everyone’s talking about GB I’ll just post a few pics of my Iced N Baked crossed with some GB pollen. She’s 1970’s bushy.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Hey Everybody… Been super busy dealing with trying to get my Auto Flower strains up and going. Truth be told, Argo did much of the work producing almost 10,000 seeds of Gabagoo F4, 600 seeds of Beast Mode Auto, 500 seeds of Gabagoo F4 Purple pheno… (Limited Release).

12 Likes

The final Auto has come down… even though the buds still show some white spikes, the trichomes do not lie… Amber heads everywhere, some dark purple.

So this morning she got the chop and is hanging upside down in the small tent for the next week… then check her, remove what large leaf that has not fallen off naturally being all yellow from a decent flushing… and another few days of drying…

Mephisto something, lost track… pretty sure it has CDLC in it…

14 Likes

Amazing plants and look at the love shown!

@ndnchild some auto growing madness!

14 Likes

Nice! That’s a collection right there! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

What a haul ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Has anybody here heard of Bubble Gum Autoflower or maybe even the member that sent them to me?
I don’t grow autos, but because of the WMBK contest I threw some in because of space issues. Low and behold, I am becoming quite attracted to it. Hahahha, against my religion. I am even thinking of giving 1 of them the Elite reversal spray. What do you think? I have a couple of other autos in there. Alter Cheese Quake and I think something else. Pictures to come when I get home.

6 Likes

Go for it man why not? Autos are fun and any light is good light makes them versital.

4 Likes

There was alot of Bubblegum going around that was an “autoflower”. It was more of a “fast flower” in my opinion. Many others agreed. It came from Mark from Strainly. Not sure if thats what you got but could be.

3 Likes

Bubblegum Auto from the right breeder is quite a big girl as she is Sativa dom… most phenos anyway. Glad your having a good experience that is surprising ya.
Feel free to post photos up here ok… all about sharing our love for the plants and especially Autos’…

Tonight I try to figure out what 8 seeds to drop. Like I stated recently, a bit tired of doing 3 or 5 strains. 1 strain per tent maybe. so 2 strains of fem’d seeds…
this is the only reason I’m not starting some of mine, I need fem’d seeds to fill jars up, sick of running out…

Let ya know what I choose peeps

2 Likes

Nice bushy little plant, showing pistols already.
Will I have time, if I reverse one now?

5 Likes

Nice short node spacing, looks like a strain worth working eh?

1 Like