Autos Done Carty's Way

I know nothing about them, but I do know I like the look of this. It’s almost 1 month old, if I spray 1 tomorrow, 2.5 months should be enough time?
Because it is an auto, do I keep it on 18/6 to flower or do I switch to 12/12?

1 Like

It’s personal preference… I prefer 18/6.

1 Like

Excellent, that was the answer that I was hoping for.
No room in the 12/12.

3 Likes

For sure on the 18/6 but if you had to 12/12 works ok… Just did a full grow on 12/12 as a test… was actually set on 11/13… Autos are incredible… switch to 20/4 last 2wks…

3 Likes

More than enough time bro… seeds take 6wks to be viable… Did your plants recently show sex… if so, wait another week so more hairs are exposed…
Luck man

2 Likes

They are auto fems and some pistols are showing.
The Elite spray says to spray a plant, start flowering and in 2 weeks start flowering it’s mates.

4 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

I think it says to spray it more then once… never done it myself… hope it works out for ya…
Only time I made fem seeds I did it stressing a K2 plant years ago by flipping it for 2wks, then back to veg 2wks, repeated this 3x’s confusing the plant and making it go into self preservation mode so it creates male nanners to do just that… these plants are amazing.

5 Likes

STS is a few sprays, but the Elite is one and done. It’s their big thing. At least that is what they claim and some members here have vouched for it.

7 Likes

2 applications couldn’t hurt really right?

1 Like

No, I agree. But each application is $40 :astonished:
It already hurt, did I not mention it is an auto… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

:exploding_head: That’s outrageous!
You can get hundreds of applications for the same price if you mix your own.

3 Likes

From what I understand, that takes 5-6 applications, 5-7 days apart.
This is once.

1 Like

I’d follow the directions… I wasn’t aware it was single applicable

Decided on what to run…
Gary needs a boost, been healing up…
Repins Seeds presents… Wang Dang Psudium Pu Tang… 4 - Fem.

And 4 - Hubba Bubba S1 fems

Clean up tents, fans, finish last photos up… Give it a week… need to find soil.
Ccc

2 Likes

@shitseeds sells the precursors so you can mix a lot more but telling you what you could have done isn’t very helpful :rofl:. Listen to @carty follow the directions on the bottle I’d imagine you read some reviews before purchasing so let it do its thing :crossed_fingers:. Good luck Im glad you kinda got the auto bug. Putting a couple week old plants outside in April and harvest by June!

1 Like

Great advice… this Carty guy seems to know his stuff… hahaha… and do NOT forget the Calmag. Best tip I ever got was from Bigsur51 a while back… said to start using Calmag at like week 2 of veg at half strength, so 1/2tsp gal… then up it to 1tsp and run that weekly to week 8, flush 2wks.

walla. Hey, feel free to share that here if you want, we’d love to watch along as you use this new product, new to us anyways… lol

1 Like

Here she is a couple of days later.

Yellowing a little and lots of brown spots.

4 Likes

Calmag 1tsp per gallon all thru bloom, 1/2tsp gal during veg will prevent this…

I got your pkg today buddy, thanks for the Glueystone and others… off to open them and watch the Michigan game… be back later

2 Likes

This is strictly a reaction to the spray.
I should get some calmag for the rest?

2 Likes