Avr1's random pics

Good stuff bruh … interested to see how those Soar turn out :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

me 2. Dropped a well structured female in flower last night after getting a clone, hense I dropped rest of pack

3 Likes

Great podcast here folks, well worth your time to listen to it. PK booster fanboys will get their feeling hurt though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFpZjvwKBo#action=share

3 Likes

Great listen… I love these myth buster talks … that’s why I enjoy listening to the KIS organics podcast… such a wealth of knowledge to take from those talks

1 Like

Baked Beanz - Frosted Valley The buzz hits on the first exhale

9 Likes

that Frosted Valley is
Platinum Valley (SFV x Platinum) x Dosido # 9

3 Likes

Calyx Bros Bedtime Cookies

6 Likes

Baked Beanz Frosted Valley
Hits hard on the first exhale, ladies get that “I just had an orgasm look” after first exhale. KEEPER KEEPER KEEPER

10 Likes

what a description ha ha ha
yeah I liked the bits that went into that one !!

2 Likes

Honest description bro no kidding…
If you have more or decide to turn lose of more I gots to have um

3 Likes

Calyx Bros Bedtime Cookies @ 6 weeks

10 Likes

got more - no worries bro

5 Likes

Calyx Bros Bedtime Cookies @ 7 weeks

13 Likes

They have picked up size well in a week, must be hitting their stride now.

Wow she looks yummy! How many more weeks left on her?

I’m thinking 2 more. Shuteye is a 9 week strain and the mother goes 10. Just started the flush

I’m new to medical marijuana, I’m just wondering, does shuteye do what it is named for? Will that give good sleep? They both look great. I can see you put a lot of work into these girls.

1 Like

Yes Shuteye is great for those of us with insomnia. These bedtime Cookies have not been release yet as they are still being tested, but from what I have seen with mine they are rock solid stable so should be released soon.
Also more Shuteye should be released in the near future. Thats just my guess as I don’t have inside knowledge of what the breeder has in mind

2 Likes

@DatDamDog also if you’re into sleep aids look into Herijuana. low odor, super effective for sleep and chronic pain

4 Likes

I have to ask @avr1 is your name for the Gibson Bridge?