Back at it, here I grow again azseaindooin420 last greenhouse grow

As most you know I had to take a personal leave from the site and growing due to some really shitty circumstances over this summer having to knock down all my work. Got down to our legal plant count and everything came in just herming the hell out especially the super larfy Ethiopian banana x watermelon hp and had to just shit can the whole grow after I already knocked down the indoor plants with nothing to fall back on. 🤷

So I did what any logical stoner would do. I made a bunch of hash out of all the random leftovers from last season and got back at it once the coast was clear with all the legal/girl problems, stopped talking to everyone hiding out and middle of oct got some seeds popped

Watched em get bigger

Picked out some males

Got the ladies up potted over about a week or so

Let the ladies rock for another month

And out to the greenhouse they went on the 15th

And here is current pics from this morning

Current ladies are:
Dirty taxi f2 (2 ladies)

Sunset sherbet

Grand daddy purple

White apricot sherbet f3 from @Budderton

Saturday morning eagle (2 ladies)

Valley punch from @DefNSmokn

Lavender x blackberry alter ego (2 ladies)

Drunken watermelon from @NugLifeFarms420

Blue dream x blueberry cookies strainly mark?

Derga mata from @SensiBowl

Dragon hammer x Afghanistan from @highminwin (2 ladies)

Chemdawg91 x acai sherbet

24k gold from alterego (2 ladies)

White truffles x pancakes

Grape zkittlez from @BasementBeans

Strawberry cough

Orange rose from alterego

Cookies x loveshake from @highminwin

Philadelphia ice cream cake from @Hashton_Kusha

Key lime pie x forbidden cookies

Acai sherbet

Kilauea kookyz

Unfortunately this will also be my last grow in that greenhouse I need to move by the end of march so hopefully the next place I can continue on to bigger and better things

62 Likes

Glad you’re back at it!!! OGTW :peace_symbol: :+1: :+1:

Plants looking tiiight

5 Likes

Right on @AzSeaindooin420 ! Getting back on the horse and what a selection! Everything looks great!:+1: Are you doing supplemental lighting to extend your daytime or is this a hot house winter flower run? :v::canada:

8 Likes

Flower run, figure the flip was just putting em out in the greenhouse from them being under 24 hour lighting. Not the most ideal time of year to flower but days are short enough I can get through this last grow and cycle before I gotta up and move

9 Likes

Aye thanks for the update the plants are looking great glad to see you around again @AzSeaindooin420 :grin:

7 Likes

Glad to see you back and nice work with your current grow.

5 Likes

Looks great bro! There some fire in that greenhouse.

3 Likes

Dream Team lineup, all healthy looking and stuff. :+1::+1::+1::eye:

4 Likes

Glad your back dude! Love to see you growing strong!

Don’t call it a comeback!!

:fire:

4 Likes

Nice to see you back! Happy to see you could keep the green growing, despite the losses. Good luck with your new place, hope you get a nice harvest to tide you over!

5 Likes

Welcome back @AzSeaindooin420 & HOLY SHIT!!! :exploding_head: :hugs:

6 Likes

"HIP HIP HOORAH!!" Great to see you back in da fight, Bro. Wishing you nothing but continued success, hang tough, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome back, glad you’re able to get a flower run in before the move
Hapi growing

5 Likes

You where the one who inspired me to try outdoors here in az just pulled off my first big outdoor harvest can’t be more stoked

couple of pictures of them @AzSeaindooin420

29 Likes

Hell ya bro! Glad to see some awesome success for you this year! Looks like taking that leap into outdoor growing served u well this year! Congratulations on what looks like a bomb ass chunky harvest! Hopefully u will be ready for bigger and better next year! All the money u will save not shopping at the dispensaries and u can spend to improve ur grows

9 Likes

That looks like a lot of work. You have great looking plants going there. I would have to run a furnace and the cost at 0F :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

:green_heart: :seedling: :mrs_claus:t3: :santa:t3:

3 Likes

Nice thing about az weather we can pretty much grow year round and I just shut the fans off at night to keep things warmer without the windchill

10 Likes

Weather was nice today slight breeze and sun was shining but I hope that weather report is right and we catch some clouds and rain…

4 Likes

Glad I decided to browse the OD forum, and saw this!

Good to see you back. Quite a run you got cooking there :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Been In Vegas all week working, was nice coming home to this seeing all the nice stretch in 4 days of about a foot to foot and a half of growth and bud sites coming in, only about 7 weeks left for an end of Feb harvest

20 Likes