Back at it, here I grow again azseaindooin420 last greenhouse grow

Gotta like that @AzSeaindooin420 ! Looking great! Happy New Year! Here’s to a bountiful harvest!:beers::v::canada:

3 Likes

Well cheese ended up being a male so got plucked and removed from the list

2 Likes

Nice :+1: You got some cool looking guard dogs too!

1 Like

Haha ya they def photobombed one of those pics. The one I wouldn’t say is a “guard dog” lil shit keeps chomping on the plant by the door when I’m not paying attention and didn’t close the door all the way behind me when I’m doing some work out there

So if anything I’d say she’s looking for an opportunity for a snack haha

6 Likes

Can’t blame her, cannabis is delicious!

2 Likes

Yeah I been MIA…but I’m glad u got some of those ICC98’s going…can’t wait to see the end results​:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

4 Likes

Things are looking awesome after a nice flower stretch!

Acai sherbet throwing up some intense purples

17 Likes

Look good man! Outa likes…seems to be that way lately…anyway looking good! Should be just a few weeks off from harvest now?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yup, exactly that! I’ll have to get some pics and updates posted today, things are looking and smelling amazing out there

1 Like

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

Got some really colorful stuff going on, defoliations were done last week. Got some really nice frost on most of it

21 Likes

It looks phenomenal!

3 Likes

Thanks bud! Getting pretty stoked for harvest in a few weeks

4 Likes

Yeah! Definitely looking great! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Right on @AzSeaindooin420 , your hot house is on fire! :fire::fire::v:

4 Likes

Nice! Good to see that back in full operation for it’s last run before the move. Girls are looking good.

Do you already have a place lined up?

2 Likes

Sure do, got keys wed. I’ll be moving to a 2bd 2ba with a full acre(currently on 1/4) for only 250 more a month and this one is rent to own, downside is the power box is inside so gonna be a little tricky tapping some power for a greenhouse build but I’ll get it figured out.

10 Likes

That’s great news. Glad there’s more space and equity to look forward to. Hopefully it’s an easy move when the time comes

2 Likes

Sounds great! Congrats brother.

2 Likes

Almost 8 weeks, couple more then I’ll chop, I like a nice half and half cloudy/amber and seems to be a good sweet spot without pulling out the scope

Drunken watermelon @NugLifeFarms420

Strainly mark blue dream x blueberry cookies

White apricot sherbet f3 @Budderton

One of my favs for colors this grow
Grape zkittlez from @BasementBeans

One of my personal favs I’ve worked with a couple grows white truffles x pancakes
@bassman5420 got some of em going too

Derga mata from @SensiBowl

Love shake x cookies from @highminwin

Philadelphia ice cream cake from @Hashton_Kusha

24 Likes