Back at it, here I grow again azseaindooin420 last greenhouse grow

They all look good, but damn that drunken watermelon is something else.

4 Likes

Awesome growing as usual, good to see you back again brother👍

1 Like

Right on, things look like they’re really cooking along now @AzSeaindooin420 ! Not an ugly duckling amounts them. I grew out Basements Grape zittlez inside, last year, and it was very flavourful. Best of luck with the rest of your season. :grin::v::canada:

1 Like

Ya everything is looking amazing and smells great! That grape zkittlez really does have some super tasty smells already coming off it although isn’t one of the frostier ones in the garden. Should be good smoke anyways though just off the flavor profiles. Ants seem to enjoy messing with that plant and one of the 24k golds though and been battling them with a spray bottle of dawn water. Knocked down the cola of 24k, still attached but can see bruising on the stem and it’s flopped over, might just give that one another week and chop early before the ants get to savage on it

3 Likes

The GZ was good but if you have any of his Grape Dragon F3s, that is the one for full on grape candy flavor. I’ve never had to deal with Herb eating ants outside where I live. I hope they don’t wreck too much on you.

1 Like

Hmm I’ll have to see if I can talk him out of some trades soon if thats worth checking out! I prefer sweet fruity candy strains so sounds like it’s right up my alley. Ants have been my biggest pain in the ass pest I’ve dealt with on this property with the greenhouse. Between taking out seedlings, took out a whole 12 ft plant from my bananas grow going after the main trunk and now going after a couple more plants close to harvest and I’m so over those lil bastards. They come in unexpectedly and work fast, especially with the seedlings having some come up and the next morning they are completely gone with a handful of ants still running around. As a matter of fact the first couple stabs at the apricot sherbet f3 I’ve tried to grow from ur beans was their fav to attack on my previous grow that I ended up having to shit can anyways after I finally found a female that made it passed seedling stage having to heavily cayenne pepper her base

2 Likes

I’d send you some GD ,but I’m right out of them. Those ants sounds like a nightmare. I’m glad you finally got a female WAS and a nice frosty one at that! Have you had a chance to get an idea of what kind of smell it putting out?

Haha that’s ok, not sure when I’ll be able to fire up my next grow anyways.
They really are and my lines of defense are boiling water in the ant hill, dawn water to sufficate em and cayenne or cinnamon to create a barrier around trunks but still an annoyance. Actually that was a passed grow that never made it to flower cuz I had to chop the whole room from girl problems and her trying to snitch me out for being over legal plant counts. Once the coast was clear I fired up this grow and that apricot sherbet was top of the list cuz of the failed attempts with ants and having to chop a healthy plant I was determined to get a damn lady of it to enjoy being curious about the apricot flavors. Well flavors are all super sweet(not candy like though) with just a faint hint of apricot

4 Likes

Man I would love to have a greenhouse :call_me_hand:

1 Like

For the low price of 50 bucks u can be our tester, gardzenonline.com just started carrying em, grow tent size but good ole sunlight for em :slight_smile:
That’s my fav grow supply store, on the grow bags section that’s my garden they are using for promotional use :wink:

3 Likes

Those seem really neat it’s too bad they aren’t taller.

1 Like

Right? I think they would be perfect for autos though

1 Like

I was looking and of course Amazon has a few variety’s for pretty damn cheap. Might have to give one a try lol

3 Likes

Might be cheaper than running a tent indoor

2 Likes

Hey wassup I’m glad u got them going, I been out the loop for awhile now…my last remaining sibling passed away a couple of months ago so I’ve been in a real deep depression, and idk if I can overcome it, but I’m still around.

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, buddy. Stay strong. We’re all friends here, and we’re open 24/7 if you need an ear to bend :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey man, I was just in a bad depression too over the winter, world may seem like it’s caving in right now but there’s still ppl that Care and u got a wonderful community at ur fingertips, takes a real man with courage to reach out to a friend when life dont feel like its worth living. I’m here for ya bud if u need that friend! Hang in there and stay golden ponyboy!

11 Likes

9 weeks into flower, things are looking ready to do some chops, might wait a few more days to a week though, like more mind and body highs :wink:

18 Likes

That looks beeeyutiful!

Most certainly colorful! Last month of flower is always the best part of the grow for sure seeing the true beauty! Those pinks on the grape zkittlez from @BasementBeans is def something else! I’ll likely try to run that one in a full season grow cuz I also liked how short and squatty it stayed

6 Likes