Back on track with Sebring's Revenge and 5 others!

Ain’t that the truth!

Not his fault tho. Some plants a buddy gave him and sitting out in his little greenhouse with ice on the puddle in there and a couple of them grown thru the pots so I had to rip them off the dirt floor.

Couple 3ft Chem Doc, a Critical Kush and a mystery sativa he had got from some 30 year old seeds he found in a drawer. They were in real rough shape health wise and the stress of pruning and spraying finished them off.

He’s been producing clones for people with big grows for years and making better money at that than selling bud. Good seeds would make you better money than selling bud these days in a lot of places.

Free plants are definitely a gift horse you want to look right in the mouth. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words. I haven’t wanted to show pics of the last few grows. lol

:peace:

3 Likes

Thanks @Sebring. I’ll try to get some pics of the 4 Revenge girls tonight or before the light goes out around noon. Actually just after the light goes out tomorrow and that will be at the end of day 28.

8 of those clones are Revenge girls and all are doing well today.

2 Likes

Every -good!- breeder always worries a creation won’t perform in the wild, so I’m ecstatic that our free CBD seeds are beating the commercial breeders!

11 Likes

The only other CBD I’ve grown were a cross a buddy at CC made. Doobie Brother crossed Cannatonic with Otto#1 and called the cross GoldFish. He sent me some of those seeds, some Otto seeds and a seeds from a cross of the GoldFish with (Cannatonic x Herijuana). Samples of the GF and it’s other cross too.

I had an Otto female for almost two years that was going to be the mother of my CBD crosses with my old faves. I finally got the shit together to do a Beam’s testing and damned if it didn’t test negative for CBD!

So now after I flower out these 4 Revenge girls I’ll select the best for starting that breeding project tho with all the good stuff coming out these days it’s becoming moot. lol

A cross I made years ago that I really love is the old Kali Mist and NL#5. Both came from Marc Emery’s seed bank about the year 2000. I’ll grow some out every few years and select nice ones to breed fresh seeds. About time for that so will have to sprout some to make fresh seeds and cross it with the Revenge. Hoping to make an even better medicine for what ails me…

Making my own STS from scratch so I can resex some of the girls I have going now and make some fem seeds too. Busy tomorrow all day but this week hope to make the silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate so I can make the STS when ready.

6 Likes

Thanks @LabRat, I owe you discovering this great site , comtroling ppm’s and much more in the CC forum stage. I finally harvested the DWC experiment couldn’t finish in CC:

and now I am in soul with some plants but still in the learning stage:

One of this years I will start a grow diary, the level here is outstanding and I am far from it, I learn a lot here and make less mistakes. Hope to see you around, cheers mate …

7 Likes

I lived in Langley B.C. for about 4 years, never got to do any fishing out there though…sadly…I will one day!!
Love fishing outta a belly boat, did that once, a buddy of mine bought a new one and let me use his other one, sadly he sold it shortly after…was fun, strap on the flippers and go hahahah.
My birthday is pretty close to yours, Oct. 17th.
That’s awesome, I’m sure he heard you and looking down smiling.

2 Likes

Plants are looking really good there George.

2 Likes

Thanks, I had a good master and I don’t post pics of the ugly and creepy ones … :grin:

3 Likes

Talking of which, how are your Ducks feet lol?

2 Likes

My Frisian ducks are still alive :sweat: but never happy on how I feed them, even with extra CalMag, fortunately they are a strong strain … :grin:

11 Likes

They are a good size for the pots, might be hungry or root bound. I would pull the small one out of the pot carefully, if that is root bound the big one will definitely be.

3 Likes

Looks like advanced sulfur deficiency maybe.

Dose it up with Epsom Salts from the drug store George. 1 tsp/L and I would definitely repot them.

4 Likes

Last time I used my belly boat was to go out in my dugout and retrieve the neighbour’s aluminum rowboat I flipped while tossing my dog out. Was putting an airstone on to my aerator line and he was barking like mad at some ducks at the other end so I grabbed his 80lb ass and to toss him out and the boat flipped. I was wearing my steel-toed running shoes and damn near drowned my sorry ass. It needs a new tube again and takes a 20" truck inner tube so they are only about $25. My old neoprene waders I got in '84 are still good.

Need to do that again before it freezes up but no dog and a f’n life jacket on this time. lol

I won’t be going fishing for a while. Went yesterday on the way back from my bank appt and on the way out hit a big muddy dip I hit on the way in but missed the track and bottomed out the car knocking my baling wire repair off so the exhaust pipe was dragging. When I pulled over at the top of the hill I had to put my tackle box and noodle rod out beside the car to get at my jack and tools. Pair of pliers and a jack with wheel wrenches was all I had. Fly swatter on the floor in the back so untwisted the wire handle to mickey mouse a repair. Drove away forgetting the gear and only got a mile before it was dragging again.

Got out to take a look but said fug it and drove the 40 miles home dragging it. Most of it gravel road to avoid driving through a town right past the cop shop. If I’d tried the repair again I would have noticed the gear missing and could have easily gone back to get it. My name and my old address from Aldergrove is in the lid of the box so if an honest person found it my phone number is in the book so a quick 411.ca will find me easily enough.

I would have gone right back in the pickup when I got home but it’s loaded for the dump and only has less than a 1/4 tank of gas with no place to buy gas at night. Was 10:30 when I got home. Totally bummed out today and have to fix that damn pipe so I can go to town tomorrow to pay my taxes or get a 10% penalty.

Was in a great mood until that happened. :frowning:

Had two hits but didn’t even catch one.

4 Likes

Wow…that’s some harsh shit right there…damn… sorry to hear about the gear, and the skunk. That was a rough day all around huh? I hope someone is cool enough to find you and give it back.
When she rains, she pours…I feel for ya!!!

4 Likes

Thanks, I bought an Epsom salt 5 kg can since you recommended it to me in CC, I have made a tea with a bit of Epsom salt and pulverized eggshells :hatched_chick: and give her enough. Add to that molasses, kelp, banana tea and GH nutrients, I don’t know why she is still hungry. Here it is illegal to grow, so I am going the @allotment way and torturing them in smaller pots so they don’t grow bigger … :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Went down and took some pics just before the light came on to start their Day 30 of 12/12.

Time to get some bamboo stakes into some pots purdy damn quick. Colas are starting to get heavy at a day past 4 weeks so tehy’ll be flopping over any day now.

Still the Hindu Kush left front and the Dutch in the middle. It looks like a real keeper. The 4 main branches look like they are gonna be one big cola each and it’s the frostiest of the Kushes.

The Dutch

The Sebrings are the lighter green ones in the pic. Tiny bit of nute burn showing on the tips but already had straight water twice. Half dose of MC and some Big Bud in a couple days for them. Full dose for the rest.

I have them all in bigger trays now so should be able to dump measured amounts of water in and walk away. Keeping the top of the soil dry has dropped my RH by 10 - 15% at night when it’s really important to have a lower RH in heavy flowering. Got some brown patches on a few of the leaves of two plants I hope to hell is a little light damage and not the onset of bud rot. Buds are fine. More thunder storms for the next few days too. Dumps a load then the sun comes out and the RH shoots up.

All for now.

10 Likes

Getting bigger and better every time I see them Lab, I really need to find some trays big enough, I haven’t been able to water from the bottom since I started to use 10 gal pots.

Trucks going for its MVI today and I am going to the docs for a check up. Probably going to want me to use his drugs again, I am just going to have to dissapoint him, talking of which I need to take a shot of CBD oil. I wish it tasted better lol.

3 Likes

Add some peppermint oil for baking to the CBD oil and see if that helps. I got some pure peppermint oil from the drug store. I put 10 - 20 drops into a ‘00’ cap for a sour stomach and it works great. The baking stuff works too but is half peppermint and half spearmint.

If the doc gives you any good drugs like Demerol you can always send them my way if you don’t want them. :slight_smile:

3 of the 8 plants I bottom watered still had water left in the trays 12 hours later. Soil was still dry on the top so it wasn’t excess water as all got the same 2.5L in the 10L pots and they were quite dry. Found enough 12" trays to have them all in big trays. I’ll only water from the trays until the RH goes down then top water again for the extra RH. Always a balancing act around here. More f’n rain on the way too.

I got a stake in the leaning Hindu Kush last night when I watered the 4 biggest pots. I carefully cut out the top leaves that had those brown spots on them. One bud with two leaves affected on one ISS girl, (first pic), and three leaves on the Hindu with two buds affected. 2nd pic.

5 Likes

What do you think caused those?

The marks on the leaves in the top pic are almost identical in shape.

Sorry no good drugs or bad one’s lol. He was very dissapointed, blood pressure was good, so he said, I need to get some blood’s done, so I said stick vit B12 and D and Iron on the list as well.

Might get that done tomorrow, depending if I don’t forget, and drink coffee as soon as I get up.

Your plants have some nice trichs already :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not sure at all what caused those spots but the affected areas are brown both sides but no sign of any fungus but I haven’t checked with the USB scope. Can’t be water damage which looks just like that so it might be some weird magnification of the light or zombie spirits from another dimension for all I know. lol

Keeping my eyes open for more and for 'nanners. Do not want anything to fuck with this crop!

Checked with the scope and don’t see any kind of mold or fungus going on so hopefully nothing to worry about.

5 Likes