Back to Basics...DJ Short Blueberry and Flo Outdoors Colorado

Getting Fat

2 Likes

Flo crossed with Freeworld Easybake (Mango x Chem)

3 Likes

The Flo is a big producer, I didn’t have good luck the first time around.

3 Likes

This came out of the Flo x Blueberry

4 Likes

Indo Pheno

4 Likes

Ŵoot !

4 Likes

K-9 Cannabis

2 Likes

These are my third and fourth set of scissors ! I still have 3/4 of the crop to go.

2 Likes

I decided to transplant the more Indica of the phenotypes, reveg this winter and clone the shit out of it in the spring.

3 Likes

Thsts whats its all about with blueberry. Personally i think they ( dj short genetics) are way better than chems for overall quality of high, shelf life, visuals, and smell. Gotta remember too these are very old cultivars, and there not going to grow like a modern hybrid. But hey thats my opinion im partial to unique varities. Nice grow, i like the purple one…

Orbitalnutria420 ive had the complete opposite experience. Numerous great plants in every dj thing ive tried. It comes down to preferences. Not good for breeding lol? Do you know how many hybrids are made with blueberry…too many to name. Blue dream, sweet tooth, bubbleberry, avalon, blue widow, blue star, etc etc
f8d3e40470da2f597fce3f4ce765b5d07a1fdad2_2_375x500

4 Likes

Thanks. I j7st figured out how to reply. That’s why they call it dope ha ha.

This is the Beast. A Flo dad and a Easybake mom. It’s taking It’s time, as we are past the average first frost here in Colorado (October 6th).

4 Likes

Sounds like you got her cut just in the nik of time. Haha i dont have any weather here like that, maybe 45 if its freezing cold. Must get cold quick where your at.