Backyard Grow 2020

that is my fear no rain yet but next week it will be bad… one of my plant are seeded but I plan on giving away those seeds I have more then I will ever use…lol

3 Likes

It’s still raining here but if the big plant can hold on it is supposed to be back to sunshine and high 80s for the next week. I think it will hold on ok because it hasn’t really fattened up yet and the buds are a little on the small side. I put her under cover so :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

when you cover them it will increase humidity so be careful

2 Likes

Just put her under the patio, still getting a lot of air

1 Like

I’m cutting down two plants next Saturday!!! let me know when you harvest

All in all I shucked out 500+ seeds that survived the crush test.

6 Likes

Didn’t come out too bad considering I probably would have let it go a couple more weeks. Dainty buds but dense and flavorful even with no cure. I Am pretty sure that if let go the full time more purple would come out. There is a little at the top but not enough to notice if you not looking closely. Smell is fruit and a little pine. I currently have a couple about to be flipped so we will see if the purple comes out.

Purple urkle x Darkstar one flash and one without

9 Likes

It’s gotta nice green color. Good job

3 Likes

Cut most of the big one down last night. Had a little budrot and we have had dew every morning and today is supposed to be the last sunny day. Skinny buds but there are a lot of them, tons of lowers that aren’t worth smoking so they will become rso. I have been infusing cooking oil with it and making box brownies for gifts. So far all good reviews and a couple requests for full pans :wink:

Edit: also hooked back up with a friend that I gave a purple urkle Darkstar clone to. He had better results than me and said he would shoot some pictures over this weekend. He said he had bright purple buds and his wife, a non smoker, said it smelled like grape jolly ranchers so should be some interesting stuff that comes out of the seeds.

3 Likes

the PM is out of control in trying g to go one more week I saw a few spot that were blowing and cut them out… I have my finger crossed un afraid that it will be to early to harvest they started flowering around August 10 … okay for my plants

1 Like

@Goodgrace87 If the PM is out of control you may be out of luck.A few pictures of the plant would help to tell.What strain are you growing.your 57days into flower.If pm is an issue your best to harvest now

It’s not out of control, just on the top side of a few leaves of about half the plants. I took the leaves off and have been spraying them down. I will probably go pick up some dr zymes to keep it under control if I can’t get rid of it. Looking at getting a dehumidifier as well. There really just is no good time to grow in the valley in Oregon.

Edit: I see you are talking to him :man_facepalming:

1 Like

@YoungDad420 Its fall bro,the start of the damp rainy season.Here in Ontario this time of year if its not damp its frost or a combo of both.20yrs I had alot of positive results with C99 and C99 crosses in my outdoor bullrush swamp grows.No mold issues and they shook off frosty nights and were the first plants in the morning reaching for the sun.I had a wicked male C99 that i used in my crosses as he took whatever weather came his way and was always the first plant reaching for the sky at dawn.

Hope you get them all in and beat the pm an br.have a good day bro

1 Like

Trim jail, but for how skinny the BC Gold came out it is still pretty dank with a great piney orangey smell. Should get a decent amount of smoke and going to make a good amount of larf into RSO.

7 Likes