Bad looking plant

hey there tiki! good job getting this far and i know you’re doing your best to help your plant.

what is the soil that you’re using right now? also, can you get access to or buy any sort of drainage material… perlite, pumice, vermiculite, rice hulls, small rocks? i think the sand could possibly help, but if there’s too much of it your mixture may get more compacted or almost like mud i imagine, depending on the sand (is it fine or coarse?).

are there grow stores, nurseries or home improvement stores nearby where you live? is it easy for you to order items online?

can we get a picture of your new soil/sand mixture?

4 Likes

So i am attaching the image of what soil looks like now whit rocks. Maybe i add them a little to much of them, the water just runs through the pot :laughing: but i think the plants doesnt look to good, maybe even a little worse than before.

I spray the liqud kelp over the leaves at night, i even add a little fertilizer, just for a taste so i dont hurt them even more. I have stores for buying things for plants in a city where i work so i dont have troubles buying anything neceassary and can also buy online.

1 Like

The new growth is fine, you can trim the bad looking-dry leaves, get some perlite if you can … beer3|nullxnull

Will do, i will buy it tomorrow, thank you :blush:

2 Likes