BadAzz og X Alaskan Thunderfuk 1st Grow Journal !?

Thank you for all the likes , an now the transfer period is over and they are showing growth and no stress from pail to XL autopot. I turned on the water reservoir and the air pump got more auto pots reg. Size ones too.
Started the garden grow as well popped 5-6 different seeds to grow just waiting to sight the soil breaking. Growing : bok choy, b.nut squash, tomatoes “beefsteak”, cali wonder "golden yellow bell pepper and some sweet peaas picked up from homedepot. The cup has five plants in it for $4.88 no brainer, will go back for more deals like this again. Be frugal ! ! O.G.ers

3 Likes

The clones are almost ready to repot in something " bigger/more permanant " also have the reservoir witha a air stone in it too

About 4-5 look ready to go. What do you think let me know in a comment :call_me_hand:
All autopots have been top dressed with: black cow manure, dr earth, blood meal with tap water set out for 24hrs and air stone added :grin: for additional benefits.
Ps veggie will be grown in pallet garden outside.

4 Likes

Hell ya bud! Lookin good, keep it rollin!

1 Like

Thanks,
I’m trying to get and keep a rhyme. Perpetual is the name, 3 stages, 2 tents

1 Like

Almost ready to flip the light put two of the clones in bigger pots for now . Until some room frees up they can’t go in 5gal. Pots for now.

The squash, sweet peas , cucumbers,bok choy ,lg. Cherry tomatoes are coming along fine will soon harded them for outside garden :call_me_hand:
Sunflowers are shooting up had to move them.

2 Likes

Let the clone sit in the cup for a while with a few drops of bioweed

Found a cup to give it its first home

pics on the outside grow coming soon.

Oh yeah look at these rots :star_struck:… . Very promising will follow closely

Thanks again GoodGrace87 for the seeds great start so far. And OG for growing with me :blush:

1 Like

LETs SEE THE MONSTER TREE!! cant wait

:+1: okay :+1: will do short prelude first.

This is how things are going for me. This summer was hard for the fact of the heat and 2 different growing environments. With that said, simple put indoor and outdoor don’t mix if not fully prepared.Indoor suffered due to EXTREME HEAT TEMPERATURE😪
will show what was harvested :woozy_face:

1 Like

[Uploading: 20221015_172915.jp20221015_1

More pictures @Goodgrace87 . Out of the two that went outside and one a male. And inside was a disaster and you said hang in there. Thanks :blush: comments are welcomed

2 Likes

Man, you did an amazing job. I definitely would cut it down now It seems more than ready and with the New England weather it’s unpredictable

Updates???