BadAzz og X Alaskan Thunderfuk 1st Grow Journal !?

starting a grow journal for BadAzz og X Alaskan Thunderfuk seeds from GoodGrace87 . Had them in the fridge chillin until the right time to grow again . I’ll be using XL autopots with simple custom mix organic soil emphasis simple , but effective .Soil : promix soil , dr earth organic fertilizer fruits and vegtables mix , blackcow fertilizer , bonemeal and fish liquid fertilizer organic during feedings, will explain later in future post(s).

Thanks again to GG87 for the gifts, and back to the grow, veg light is an 84watt flourescent bulb.Operating at 92watts constantly on, will add timer soon. Only at second set of True leaves. Will have pics soon too, flowering light is an 2000w led light, will have the true watts given when at that stage with pics.

Will be back in a few with pics to the post. indoor grow tent of 2’x2’x4’ “veg” . I"d like to make agood grow jounal with plenty of feed back on it to help my future grows excel even further thanks to a great community of people… . Overgrow ! ! !

19 Likes

If I didn’t make grow journals I would know where I was in a grow :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

nice! looking froward to the pics!

1 Like

3 Likes

Currently I have two and a half plants going 1 and a half BadAzz and a gift. I found the timer and the temp/hum gage. In the bottles i have more seeds germanating to make up for low germ rate. Had put out 4 BadAzz and 5 gifts and this is what i got. So this time a little hydo added to the water. To increase rate in BadAzz, please give comment or feedback on what you thimk would be best to do with the slow grower(the one front and center) lol.
Will try to put up weekly pics and updates start a new habit of sorts.

1 Like

Was just taking a look at how the new B.A. x A.T.F. and I see the two i put out popoed sooo in the soil they go. See how these go.

3 Likes

The second set of seeds did not go do well either 1 out of 2 popped will post pics and set out another 2 . This time better results both popped in bottle with stromg tap root. Will post pics as well.
P.S. cant find the upload button, lol
`

Add images

`

As you can see with the little guy hanging in there ,picked up momentum as soon as she got a roommate. Life’s funny that way . The first two I’m going to let sit alittle longer in here for height and growth, as for the roomate I’m going to be adding two new additions to the tent. The big ones look a little limp ,they were a little dry.

2 Likes

Thoughts and ideas are welcomed😁

These are the two strong “New” one

4 Likes

Look at those tails. Are those in water?

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yes, but not any more😃

@Goodgrace87 you ready for outdoors3

Hell yeah :+1::joy:

1 Like

A long overdue update on how things are going in the grow. First thing is the new ones (pictired in the newer post in red cups by the seedling (Gelato 41), and their alittle grown up : ) The little squirt one sharing a pot is looking "OK` with the roommate . This is the two.

3 Likes

The first ones![16478083372308783694463376408617|375x500](upload://zIlgbeeVtVpFzmL2zz5

NfYrlqqQ.jpeg)

4 Likes

The “strong” one are soon to go to bigger pots and everyyone is getting foliage feed and water. Mixed in soil Dr.Earth “Homegrown” organic fertilizer and Gen.Organics Bioweed for foliage ! Strong ones .

3 Likes

I have a few clones going to hep with the lone seedling in the tent. “Gelato 41” popped 4 days ago.

3 Likes

Thanks for the motivation.

2 Likes

Gelato 41 is a slow goer in the cup, the back are clones about five (5) . The two stong ones has been trmsfferred to XL autopots 3days now and two in buckets (5) gal. for outside grow will flip lightss when the buckets go outside for aftrer last frost. And thank you again GoogGrace87 for the seeds and all the helpful advise given so far on my growth journey/journal.

2 Likes