My second grow

My first go at indoor growing was very enlightening. I successfully started and nurtured about 20 plants from seed to very vigorous plants. I ended up putting four plants outside due to the odor that was infusing my house from the basement. I relocated the plants outside and was able to get two plants to flower and process. My entire take was three one gallon baggies filled with buds. I am still enjoying the cache.

I have recently started four different varieties of seed and the seedlings are now out around the borders of my yard getting lots of sunshine and they are all thriving… soon I will post a few pictures and keep a little log going of my progress.

My goal is to get a few females and bring them home to harvest for my second grow .

16 Likes

That 2 gallon baggies and 8/10 of another, more than I got on my first grow. Props. :metal:

3 Likes

Good to see you back posting and starting a 2nd grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello
I have returned with an update on my second try. I have five ladies in the ground and they appear to be growing very well. Recently I visited a local shop called Homegrown Supplies for some help. My mentor suggested this visit. I picked up some fertilizer, some soil , and some pots for my 3rd grow, which will be indoors. I put 8 seeds into water to soak two weeks ago and I now have six plants that are about 4 inches tall and doing quite well. I am growing Purple Head Band and Bear Creek from doc’s seeds indoors.
My out door girls are around 6 feet tall. since I hit them up with the fertilizer and started using water from my fish tank they have been growing about 2 inches a week. Soon they will reach over six feet and I have just hit them up with more fertilizer and of course the fish water. I’m hoping they don’t get too tall. Also I have been trimming and I have managed to get a clone from each of the girls.

Tomorrow I will post a few pictures .

2 Likes

OK Guys Here are a few pics with a short update on my second attempt

And the start of my third grow. ( indoors. )

First I have a few pictures of my ladies. Since I failed to keep precise track of the names
I will label each with a number and year. These are my flowering 2022 class of ladies that I will dry and test and rate and assign a new number as to their properties.

I have clones of these girls. I have the almost 13 day old seedlings which are now indoors in my tent.

I will try to update weekly.

3 Likes

!

1 Like

I am also on my 2nd grow right now :slightly_smiling_face: im guna veg for about another month and flip to flower, i only have 3 goin indoors right now, yours are looking nice​:smiley: keep us updated!

Plan to update weekly. Thanks for the look c.
Hope yours do well lots of light …h2o and food should do the trick.

1 Like

I am posting an update for my second outdoor grow. On the 13 th of October I pulled all of my plants due to the change in the weather… I now have 5 plants in my shed hanging upside down. I will be curing these in my storage shed as I did last year. I’m not sure this is the most ideal way , but my crop from last year wasn’t too bad. ? I am a slow smoker how long will my last years crop be good.

1 Like

I have a few ? if any one wants to help.

?1 My shed is outside. about how many days do I hang the plants…should I cut the stems from the main plant or leave the whole plant.

?2 I did some trimming before I hung the plants. My tools and hands became sticky and black from the plants. Is this an indicator of the potency of the buds.
Does the plants smell become stronger as the plants dries and is this also an indication of the potency of the plant.

The fragrance of the pants from this year was much less noticable than the skunk smell from
last years plants. Is the fragrance any indication of the potency or is that related just to the genetics.

1 Like

My second outdoor grow is hanging …17 days. Not quite finished.

4 Likes

Looks like a pretty good harvest, great job

We have already had a few killing freezes here. Even the hardy Mums next to the heat leaking door .

:green_heart: :seedling: