Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

here are the Love Fire seedlings
the red arrow points to one which damped off and I saved it by cloning it -
cut above where it is bad and put some cloning gel on and stick it back in the dirt
keep moist and it makes it thru (slows it down obviously)
there are 2 really little ones which are twins
@Meesh

22 Likes

They were a present from Sam, he asked me to share the larger packets with you, most of those were 40+ seeds I didnā€™t become a problem till I became a broken robot when I didnā€™t know what to do with the cc x slippery rails as had eyes on that.
But thought yeah split em share the love, and Iā€™ve got older stuff in my fridge that is not faring well. This all started from a pack of spitting cobra we went halves on well virtually lol. I tried germinate 4 other day all failed, the port wine seeds looked in poor condition too, but all 3 sprouted with mixed results. Iā€™m going to start sprouting what I can soon, but if there is anyone uk that could sprout these last 4 spitting cobra id be willing to send free of charge? But only if you got pedigree cause Iā€™m good germ but I think it would be savage if there was not even one plant and I can only do females at moment

7 Likes

I had 4 seeds and 3 didnā€™t make it and one is all but dead. It started and just faded. Itā€™s still got about a 2% chance. I brought others back from the edge. If Sam makes more Iā€™ll buy you a pack if I can swing it. Iā€™ll buy myself one as well. I still have a few more strains. Iā€™ll figure out whatā€™s still left. peace

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I like about you g-man! You got nothing but would share your last dollar respect!! Iā€™ve plenty of beans to go through including some bodhi mountain temple and bingo pajama.
Iā€™ve also a few seeds from Sam that are older that a friend said if you see anything that catches your eyes as they pass through take a few, so have hands full at mo, Iā€™m going to try sprouting these last four spitting cobra if there are no takers?

10 Likes

Heck yeah, I wish you well on them. Mine looked like the mail service might have gotten them. One almost made it but it was a tiny bit on me as well. Iā€™d love to see them grown out.

Same here on the seeds. Itā€™s sort of insane. Bad thing but I really want to grow them all! It canā€™t happen, but I still genuinely would like to grow and look through them all.

5 Likes

time for photos

this is the MAC f2 male being used for the MAC crosses
not the biggest but has / had plenty of pollen for all the girls

a MAC f1 female (not Capā€™s cut) which is a real stinker - stinkier by far than the MAC 1

one of the two MAC 1 females full of IX beanz
not a great photo but you get the idea

34 Likes

the Nepoji / Adhesive OG canopy
Devilā€™s Tit on the right side - MAC 1 clone up front

the Devilā€™s Tit side

30 Likes

People are in for a treatā€¦ Most looking fwd to those Nepoji crosses. Looking good in there brother

13 Likes
1 Like

@Peregrine hereā€™s that image a little smaller - what is it a photo of ??

19 Likes

Hi Samwell, thatā€™s Marauder chopped at day 65.
A fantastic yielding strain, the best iā€™ve come across in my 10 years of growing. Chapeau dude.

14 Likes

hats off to you too bro - way to grow !! :fire:
proof that even if strains might possibly have herms they are sometimes worth growing

do you want to try this one ?? Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido - also has herm problems but is a great strain

28 Likes

That looks great, anything with GDP in it should be good. What are itā€™s affects like when smoking ?

I have a pack of Marauder in the freezer with others of Mr Beanz catalogue waiting for waking up time.

8 Likes

I had some male flowers appearing but just removed the offenders and they ran great. Common problem these days.
I ran the originals in 6.5L pots and might have had some temperature issues. I now have 6 clones in week 5 in 11L fabric pots and havenā€™t seen any male bits at all. Looking pucker. I grow organically, keep my own wormery, use the BioTabs range(a Dutch range of 5 different products including Trichoderma & Mycorrhizal fungi). I generally get great results with that lot which iā€™ve been using for about 3 years.
Once the final pot has been set up itā€™s water only right the way to harvest although i do give a boost of guano at about week 5.
Thanks for the generous offer, i have a few of your creations waiting to go, Spitting Cobra, Portwine & Cheese, Krazy Daddyā€¦whewā€¦busy days!

9 Likes

The effects? Give me half an hour and iā€™ll let you knowā€¦iā€™m on my first J of it :joy: :joy:
Marauder is extremely vigorous, easy to grow. You wonā€™t be disappointed buddy. I actually cannot wait to run Spitting Cobraā€¦just the name sounds venomous.

10 Likes

Cheers for the info, I have those and several others waiting for next year and a new house and grow set up. Hoping to sell our house in a couple of months, so I have to be patient :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Nice looking buds howā€™s she smoke?

4 Likes

Does what itā€™s supposed to do but itā€™s very fresh so it wouldnā€™t be right to give an opinion about the smoke until itā€™s had a cure. I donā€™t expect to be disappointed.

5 Likes

Time to crack the legend

24 Likes

Do a grow thread of it please.

5 Likes