Balcony blueberry problem

But not with neem, cos it is only toxic to artropodes. Inocuous or even food to “more evolutioned” animals or even s food, n it is a natural organic feed to the plants…

2 Likes

Hello Peoples… i failed… my clones are dead… next time i try it agian and more precisious… ! :slight_smile:
i Found nice toppic about clonig so my next round could be Alive :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Krefeld, when you take your cuttings put them in a shot glass with about an inch or two of water.

This is what i do, i keep them in a small box with a cfl light on 24/7 and replace the water when it’s nearly gone. I’m not sure if you’re meant to leave a light on, but it works for me.

They normally root in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

how dangerous is to put my girl back into vegetation ? :smiley: i need to doo that and hold her for more than 3weeks… :slight_smile: then i can swap into flowering agian becasuse of problem with high temperatures… and alsa bad nutrient filling… ! Now its back in normal i feed her only with water and vegetation agian … :smiley: hope whe will be okay :slight_smile:

it probably won’t work for you that quickly & it’s a lot of stress…could herm.

it’s all about hours of dark. extend night & they bloom, shorter for veg.

might be better to just use something else.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

My Blue Mystic cutting.
Rooted on my windowsil she took a little over 21 days to root.

1 Like

:smile: freshen the water if you can & also try blocking light from the rooting area(bottom). :seedling:

when you have some more roots you’re good

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Haha i did after i took pic

They grow fine like that.

1 Like

I was just showing the other dude how easy it is

2 Likes

with blue berry you need a acid soil!!

Stick a little air pump in your water and they’ll root quicker (& a heat mat under your water vase.) just a thought bud…

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

1 Like

Cheers for the info mate.

I was just taking my time tbh as i have a plant flowering atm so needed cutting to take as long as possible to root.

The cutting was the top of a big lanky seedling that I also had growing on my windowsill.

I’m just doing a little experimenting if honest.

I’m going to train them nd keep them small until my other plants done.

I normally have them in my make shift grow box with a cfl in to keep them warm and they root much quicker.

Cheers

1 Like

What is she trying to tell me ??

overfertilized or sunburn but not bad…imo.
leaf temperature got too hot where the spots are browned out…either chemically or ambient’ly.

:evergreen_tree: not an expert

1 Like