My first time troubles

Hello, guys this is my first grow. And my leafs start yellowing and a little curl.Have any tips? There is some pics

7 Likes

are these clones? It’s normal for the lower leaves to yellow up & die off like this during rooting. They look fine to me. The plant is sucking the nutrients out of them to get the root system started. It’s OK as long as normal growth resumes out of the top.

6 Likes

Growth can be stuck for first few days when clones were in shock (probably because of transport, rough handling, condition change or transplant). On few of them I can see new growth (new sprouts) so they are on way back to condition I think… It may take few more days to smaller ones.

You’ll see if small ones can catch up, if not it is probably better to just veg out more those big ones and spread the canopy wide.

Would you mind sharing overall view of the grow space? Please share the details (conditions & temps, planned techniques…) if you want more tips.

4 Likes

Thank you guys, I will post all stuff later

2 Likes

Guys, maybe you have links to articles where I can read about nutrition’s and nutrition supplements?because I not really understand when and what use in every stages?

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/growfaq/15

You can start here!

1 Like

Have you bought any nutrients yet because each brand has its own guide.

I will post one up in a link for you for canna, but if you have bough t all ready give me the brand name and Iwill find it for you, like a beginners guide to what to feed in what wek etc

1 Like

downloads_leaflet_2b_coco.pdf (594.2 KB)

http://www.canna-uk.com/downloads

I hope this gives you an idea :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, going to read it in the evening

2 Likes

downloads_leaflet_2b_terra.pdf (653.0 KB)

http://www.canna-uk.com/downloads/71

Also includes a feeding shedule for soil week by week etc obviously aimed at canna nutes but gives you a basic idea.

Other brands also availabe

2 Likes

Hi, guys maybe you know the reason why my plant leaves go down? it started few days ago to get down

Based on the last picture, they need more water than you are giving them.

The first pictures it appears you aren’t feeding them and they may be suffering from deficiencies.

3 Likes

Can it be somthing else?

The soil looks dry in all the pictures, could just be a coincidence - do you water thoroughly until the soil is soaked and water running out the bottom?

1 Like

Hi guys, i got amnesia haze at veg stage about 2weeks. im watering my ladies every 2 days, and now leaves started to curl and they bended down, ph in room is about 55-60, temp 27celcius, and some stems and leave stems turning purple, does someone know whats bad with them? i think i overwatering them, and for purple stems is too less phosphorus??

Certainly looks that way. Give them a bit LITFA and see what happens :+1:

3 Likes

let them dry out a bit.

and STOP worrying about purple leaf stems…ots also genetic and temp related so throw p deficient out the window…

keep it simple… don’t try to over fix things when you do have probs… just add so LITFA and watch closely

5 Likes

Cheers guys, going to see what happens. Thank you for answers

4 Likes

The leaves curling up at edges can be heat/humidity issue are they too hot?

3 Likes

that or his light is too close to them… typically rights itself minutes after raising the lights a couple inches