Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

:pray:. I’m a man of many likes but I love grass. Honestly it saved my life. I had a dirt bike wreck that slammed sense I to me. That jolt made me give up heavy opiates and after a decade without smoking, I suddenly fell back in love with it.

I’m probably not making sense. Mornings are rough. Hehe! Thank you. I figured for me my lungs are so fucked that I shoot to have the best grass I can. Even to the point of why smoke a 3g blunt when I can maybe achieve that high in a few vape hits? Im a retarded perfectionist.:grin::+1:.

Thanks dude. I met some really cool people from legal states that give me the lowest prices I can afford and working some of my own stuff to help with the cost. I’m growing outback despite our laws. I need meds that bad that I’ll go to jail for it. Stupid I know. I need my grass. No one bothers it. Ive been off probation for like 3 years now. Holy shiiiiiit!:scream:

Thank you. Be safe bro.

9 Likes

The Bum Wine smells like Skywalker and string lemon. I’ve been plagued by fucking spider mites. I’m gonna shut down after I pull the Wilson out. The ICC would have been absolutely beautiful with the GG4. I’ve lost all of my clones. I’m babying some that good brother DG sent. They’re rooting but I’m not happy about the mites.

I don’t know how to clean up completely besides replacing my tents. Just seems like they’re the roaches of weed pests. Why complain any more. Sometimes just getting it out keeps me sane. I had a good friend offer for me to run his outdoor in the PNW. I’ve thought about it, when I’m not I’ll.

Here’s a shit of some of the property. It’s a massive site. Maybe more if a Paladin deal. Nut job, will travel.:grin::+1:

Very cool. Looks like WV kinda. Merica!

Anyways back to reality and my teeny tiny bug laddn plants.:laughing:. Here’s the Wine with it’s beautiful Wine burgundy flow. As soon as I saw this I immediately thought of @SamwellBB and his port Wiñe and cheese. I’d love to see their offspring.

I still manage some nice specimens regardless of my old ass house and nutty family sabotaging me. Be cool y’all.

12 Likes

If you want to use the o3 generator i can bring it to you. Whole thing is youd have to get everyone and the cat out for a lil while. Supposedly it kills everything bad and good. Look up how to use it. I think 10-15 mins on is all it needs and hour or 2 to vacate. But i know you dont want to trash tents n go through all the shit i went through. Its worth a shot. Once youe wilson wraps up try it out. Its a uvonaire 1000. It supposedly kills all molds funguses and all bugs. But o3 is dangerous to anything living pets and humans also. But if you can clear everyone out for couple hours ill bring it to you whenever you need it. Id put it on timer so you dont have to go inside to manually unplug it.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Hey @rooted thats very generous of you. I love to see that. Have you ever heard of one of these for rent?

1 Like

No not that ive heard of. They make some of them pretty cheap now. I got mine free from a friend who used to grow and bought it years ago.

1 Like

Is it similar to an ozone generator?

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah its the same thing.

1 Like

Sounds good dude. I’m gonna caulk and paint everything. Hell yeah dude them bastards are tough. I’d really had some good smoke if the bugs hadn’t hit my clones. Idk anymore what to think. I need to strip the whole place. Lol.

The nigerians are going bananas over here. I ran to the top path and let a skadoosh go :laughing:.

It’s fun for the other dudes til they realized someone is behind you dumping. Hey there’s houses this way. Assholes. I got bullet holes in my house. I’ma grab some pics. Fucking fags. It was like *mortar…bang bang bang. *Mortar…boom. I was gone at that point. Running falling. Im just walking out at midnight and walk right back.

I was like wait…I’m from here. If anybody’s going I’m going too. Tomorrow night as well. I’ma take a jug out there and pop it :dagger:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh shit I thought I was on a pm. Hahaha. Fuuuck it it’s the 4th. Lol. Jesus. Please be safe out there Tonite. There was so much shooting last night I had Viet-fuckin-NAM! flashbacks… Hehe. Time to walk up for coffee. Hopefully Smeegal doesn’t pop out for my preeecious.:v::rofl:

3 Likes

Happy 4th sir. To the rest of ya as well. Don’t drink and drive, blow yourself up or hurt anyone. Let’s keep it clean and green…or purple.:grin::+1:

Smoke something proper for your boy.:grin::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah i thought you thought that was pm. I think theyre doing big fireworks in field tonight. Last year the fireworks in the nieghborhood easily competed with the harbor. Crazy bill got a van full of mortars this year i told him come there with em. Add to the show. They did a finalle that was like 30 minutes just shaking everything last year. They had pickup after pickup full pulling in then a big ass trailer shows up n it went crazy for half hour straight. Happy 4th. Be safe. Ill be out there later on.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t go down there strictly because it’s Tony and Butter’s give back to the neighborhood. These dudes think they’re fucking B Gaddy or fucking Nicky Barnes ha ding out turkeys and shit. Lol

I hear you though. That has nothing to do with you or what y’all are gonna do. I’m definitely gonna have a finale. All the crack heads comb the field and out a crack show on the next night.:rofl: I’m cleaning and greasing er’ up now. I had flawless action though.:grin::+1:. Be safe man

3 Likes

Both Green Headband autos. The closest is flowering while the one below seems to be stuck. Lol

Holy fuck BatMan! You see all that diamond dust? I don’t like to toot it but. Woooo Wooo!:grin::+1:. In all seriousness I battled the Spider Fucks from start til end. Not a bad haul I should get off the Wilson. Here’s a close up of a little budlet. Hehe! Zoom in and enjoy. Not the best but itl probably catch a buzz or 2.

Almost done. I got like 5 days after Tonite no water then the last two a blackout. Be safe. Oni strikes again…

17 Likes

Nice work Baltimore, a respectable grow considering the sm. Who’s GHB are you running?

1 Like

I believe the GHB are from Mark. No problems with the plants. I’ll grab some decent pics. Having a photo session isn’t something I do because the neighbors do watch. It’s sad I can dig a grave and fill it with awesome soil and a monster Momma plant

I’ve saw the GHB grown out. They are pretty I’ll give em that. High not sure about. Deffinitely throwing stilettos. I’m trying a wide variety of strains for particular effects. Kinda a quick wade through some of my stuff. Will report pics back of course.:grin::+1:.

1 Like

I thought they maybe Mark’s. Are you running them outdoors? I have his purple and green headband that I haven’t grown yet. I do like his Super90, big yield and nice functional high.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s a few pics after cutting the lawn. I label them as best as possible. Its the hottest day so far. I think someone said it’s gonna hit like 110 today by 2. Cutting my lawn almost killed me. Jeezus it’s a bitch pushing your body when it’s not healthy. Anyways let’s see some outdo…

Not labeled… lol. Sheesh.:laughing::v:

8 Likes