Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Been a while since I used paper bags, but I always had good results.

I used to cringe when I’d put the buds inside or move the buds around within the bag because I could practically see all the trichome heads breaking off. So I came up with a simple hack for that…I lined the bottoms of the bags with parchment paper. You’d be amazed at how much you collect on them by the time you’re finished…

4 Likes

yes, one more lesson, lol! shit, we hang out and learn some more… soon to be my first round!! Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

You bet! And to answer your previous question, the color of the bag is not very important. What IS important is that the bottom is flat, and you want it to be pretty big so you have plenty of space for your buds. It just happens that the most common large, flat bottom paper bags are brown.

5 Likes

I’ll make sure to do just that! Thanks a lot!! Love OG! And they’re usually thick too for being cheaper level quality paper (me spacing out about it!)

4 Likes

Yes. Like the old grocery bags before they went all plastic. I just like the way the buds slow dry. Could be a complete myth for all I know. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Liquor store big bags a perfect for the job.

3 Likes

Listen you cant be coming on my thread “like grabbin”! LoL. That’s whats up. That grow you pulled off IS what the younger generation refers to as bustin a move. Hehe! :grin::+1:

I finally busted a move despite these fucking bugs. This isnt the best line but, the furnaces are open. if your caught in the sticky icky its gonna get Sarah Conner Terminator 2 nuclear blast. :joy: Dont take this is a bad way but you put youngins to shame half your age or more. The humblest of dudes as well, like family to me. I appreciate seeing your posts even though im a severe introvert/lurker. I just enjoy checking out kinda from a distance. my mind and body are healing slowly from the “stuff”. I’m on my laptop for once…lemmie grab some photos. It’s been a rough week…

10 Likes

Sorry I made this two threads after seeing the cluster fuck. I agree totally on bags like @Shadey said. I keep the bags popped out flat bottoms. I however lay the buds long ways layering the slightly big buds facing one way the the next the opposite. Laying them long ways and being to keep a few “railed out fans” attached to stop flat spots kinda by the fans propping them and creating little space, from leaving too long and too much grass drying per bag.

Flat Spot

The first full day plants are hung under lights. Then are kept in the tent for several days with fans and inlines still going.

This dark and motion from the fans keeps them drying slowly but still retains moisture. From there I knock what I can off in the tent, take branches, and trim. I load bags til they seem “filled loosely” and am satisfied since as growers, we are Quality Control.

Thanks for speaking and posting on curing since it’s something I suffer greatly from. Hey @Shadey always a pleasure brother. Hope you feel well. I’m trimming with my leg up laptopping to some Van Halen. Lol. Be safe everyone.:grin::+1:

6 Likes

The only benefit to the brown bag is it keeps more light out. And their easy to get.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Fucking Brilliant my man! I’m putting that one in oleskool’s Big Red Book of Acquired Knowledge.

4 Likes

Alright laddies n lassie’s if any are looking. Yeah right.:laughing:. Okie dokie here’s my Bum Wine. Put these two plants through the ringer. Haven’t smoked any yet of course. Notice the wine that spilled all over this one in particular.:roll_eyes:. Hehe!

What a pretty plant. For a fast auto this has nice crystaly, frosty zones. The plants are not to blame. I also had a WF problem I got rid of. Those fuckers are asshats.

Bum Wine (Chop Day)

I may try my hand at furthering these since they’re retired. Hubbabubbameloscope aka Tyronascope. (Tyrone-a-scope) aka Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark.??? Whatever that fucking means.:v::rofl:

6 Likes

This run right here is some of the most potent smoke I’ve had. I’m on some real shit. I can’t believe how hard I pushed this plant and it was like “Is that it?”. Fuck man. My mom has anxiety issues like I do and this is basically and Indi leaner. Some days it leaves her stunned is all I can describe it. Maybe shock?

I got flashed pics just to see the amount of resin glands on everything. I’m humble, I believe. I don’t do this like I said but this shit is that.:thinking: Uhh yeah. Permanent rotation.

Wilson Zero

In all seriousness I wase in with this strain. Once you go over the edge like adding fao swipes of wax on it. Mom Duke’s is like… :scream: It was funny until she almost passed out.

7 Likes

I see you were paying attention in “Trim Class”!!! Good job there, Bro, have a SUPER weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hahahahaha! Bless her heart! Give her my regards and tell her to have a Coca Cola when she smokes that shit. Passing out usually results in a fall. Falling down sucks!

Blessings to you both…

5 Likes

You’re right about that my friend. True smokers don’t smoke real strong grass w/o something on their stomachs. I watched a whole video on having a proper base on your stomach before using certain chenicals. The sugar in your system is a great idea. Maybe even just a small amount? Very cool thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Hey there. How’s it going? Sorry for the absence. I’ve been going through some stuff while trying to get clean and set back up. Here’s some outdoor for ya.

Here’s the Mac in a Smart pot

Autoflower Plants on gal. pots.

Super Lemon Haze She’s decent I think.

Laudanum it’s flowering super quick. This plant is fast as fuck and potent.

Here’s an Orchid of some sorts. I love all cool plants.

14 Likes

sure that ain’t just some crazy Lilly? Usually orchids have the leaf down near the bottom. Ooof going through some “stuff” that about sums up life.

3 Likes

Ahhh. I’m sorry it’s nothing pricey and I’m not a flower guy.:grin::+1:. You’re right. Alot of times I try to bring something diffy with color. It has another bloom on it this morning, that’s quite lovely.:hugs:.

Outdoor growing is something I haven’t been able to do for a long time. I’m just happy to be here. I should’ve asked mom what it was. I’d like to get some crazy expensive plant just to have some color.:v::grin:

Stargazer Lily Ma’Dukes said.

3 Likes

Oni showing big love on the Wilson Zero (Banana/Papaya Pheno) Sweet stuff. I mean sour.:grin::+1:

15 Likes

6 Likes