BANANA KUSH/OG all welcome

ok so here is where i am going to start the BANANA work/project, if any one is working with the banana your more then welcome to drop in pics share info on you growing of this strain.

i will kick it off with a young banana kush/og s1 plant.

very much hoping one of these two-three held the 60/40 banana that i am after. this one will be my personal work.

peace …

107 Likes

:eyes: excited for this :100:

2 Likes

FOLLOWING! I even went and bought a chair and snacks for this one!

3 Likes

Anything with banana got my attentions

4 Likes

Eyes on this one.

1 Like

Iv never had a banana strain, I’ll have to follow along.

1 Like

Good luck, off to a good start

1 Like

*sigh * i remember those F10 regs.

i still get that lump in my throat when i
think back to not grabbing this one :pleading_face:

__

hopefully cutthroat’s ‘banaba bliss’ is something worthwhile to explore.

16 Likes

Banana Kush (clone) This particular cut I’ve had in my garden 3 times in 7 years since being in Denver. Super easy to grow and looks better outdoor Imo this cut best for making medicine like I did with infused VG. Shared a few clones and got back seeds from a good buddy that crossed it with his Strawberry Diesel stud.
From April to August '22 Raised bed no frills organic fed ran 65 days approximately in flower under 2 Mars Hydro 1k LeDs

O

I grew a clone in Tampa of Banana OG that was stellar. All i can remember was that super sweet tasty smoke and finding some when i .moved behind my safe about a year old still bomb to smoke. :banana:

40 Likes

Got 8 beans growing taps as we speak! Will hit coco any day now! Stoked for this one!

7 Likes

I have my pack, I was kind of hoping you will release more of them so I could have a greater chance to get a banana like terps.

25 Likes

I am stoked as well! Thank you for doing this @JAWS !!!

2 Likes

That’s the idea here @Pakore we’re hoping to bring these back to the masses. Group grow/hunt! What’s better

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 ive been wanting banana kush since i was a teen and i was bragging how my favorite strain was blue dream at the time to my step bro and he goes banana kush is the best, it smells like real a banana.

Always wanted to try it ever since that day.

5 Likes

I just wanna know how y’all get your stuff grown out so quick.
I try to stick to good schedule but damn. You guys pump out strains fast. And I mean fast.

Happy I have space to grow em when they come. But damn you guys are quick

2 Likes

That’s awesome, there should definitely be some for everyone if all goes well. We’ll definitely have to make that happen.

1 Like

not exactly sure what you mean my friend, my stuff does not come out fast AT ALL ever. it takes me 4 months to make a group of new strains then another 18 month to get SOME tested and then i send to my ONE constant vendor i have 21 strains drying in my tent right now and i think 20 are ugorg hybrids and it will be mid next year before any of them get sent to the vendor IF they get tested and pass the testing. i still have 18 or so strains that need to be tested on top of the 20 i just made so ya man my stuff does not come out no where near as fast as id like. but its just me over here i do everything myself everything 100% of the time.

nothing fast about JAWS GENETICS …

31 Likes

This is why I thoroughly enjoy speaking and learning from you @JAWS

There is so much I have watched you grow that really just makes me jelly.

So mad props to you for doing it the way you are.

I envy and watch

Because for sure we are a different breed in growing.

Everyone I watch on OG has been buckets full of fascination and thoughts to grow other strains

We are now doing some crossing with fun genetics including our own in house

So hats off to you @JAWS for what you do

3 Likes

thank you brother i do try over here, i have been doing this sense 2003 and in less then a year i was already breeding and making my own creations.

just love everything about the cannabis plant …

12 Likes

Interesting! What was the first cross you ever made? @JAWS

2 Likes