Banana tea what are the uses and how to make it

I keep see people talk about banana tea. How do you make it, what are the benefits, how often do you use it. What are the different types of tea and how do you use them? What purpose do the serve. Do you only use teas for sick plants. All are welcome to post I am very interested in find out how to make and use.

3 Likes

JADAM (a form of Korean Natural Farming) utilizes anaerobic “teas” almost exclusively as a method of farming. No additonal fertilizers.

Additionally sprouted seed teas from various species provide a lot of enzymatic benefit.
For example sprouted corn seeds, blended and diluted with water are excellent for root development. Alfalfa is also commonly used

6 Likes

banana tea is a kind of fertilizer and as far as i know especially for blooming. i somewhere saw a good article about it, i’ll try to find it

4 Likes

here it is: Banana Peel Fertilizer For Cannabis Plants | How To Make Banana Peel Tea - Herbies
everything’s pretty clear

4 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to this post. I greatly appreciate the clarification for the purpose of different teas and their uses.

1 Like

Don’t let this topic die I know their are a lot of great tea recipes out their that could be very helpful to all please post them can be any kinda recipe that would be helpful to all and I don’t think enough is published about them and the preparation process as it is an art from my understanding.

2 Likes

I too am interested in learning more about teas. I use compost tea all the time and I know there are a bunch of specialty teas that people use. I am especially interested in learning about seed sprout tea and I will be trying that soon for sure.

1 Like