Brewing up a tea

First time making a tea. Let me know what you use for your tea recipes in veg/flower. Just trying things out right now to find what’s good at different stages of cycles. This is for flower
1/2cup bat guano
1/2c seabird guano
1/4c langbeinite
1c mushroom compost
1/2c stoned dust
Pour of blackstrap
Humic/fulvic

10 Likes

I keep mine simple for veg I do a more bacterial dominant tea 1 cup ewc a table spoon of basalt or glacial rock dust table spoon of alfalfa and kelp splash of fish hydrolysate and blackstrap molasses brewed for 16-24 hours in 4-5 gallons of water

For flower 1/2 cup ewc 1/2 cup mushroom compost table spoon of kelp,alfalfa,seabird guano and some sort of rock dust splash of fish hydrolysate and blackstrap molasses brewed for more of a fungal dominant tea 36-48 hours 4-5 gallons of water

4 Likes

Ewc is what I forgot to put in. I knew I was missing something. Oh well, can add it in the next feeding. Thanks for the info. I was planning on diluting this batch a little to see where the strength is at.

2 Likes

That seems like a lot of langbenite to me for a mix I use a tablespoon per cubic foot in my soil recipe 1/4 cup might be excessive it’s strong stuff but :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve never used it. I knew I had to go a lower rate then the other nutrients I was using just cus of how high the rate is. I know I need to use a higher dose later in flower. I always get potassium deficiency later in flower. The whole point why I got separate nutrients so I can play around a little bit. I am running clones right now so I can play around with strengths and find a happy medium

3 Likes

What a potion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s some good looking tea.

1 Like

Is mushroom compost the compost mushrooms are grown on or composted mushrooms?

Spent mushroom blocks that have been composted @GrowingInThePines

2 Likes

Thank You!