Barneys Farm? Yes, Please! New Freebies and Giveaway!

Thank you so much for all these giveaways @The_Vault_Team !

The GMO Feminised sounds pretty amazing!!

Check this one out: @UnholyFire , @CanEhDiana

I like the sounds of sour strawberry. I really enjoy the liberty haze plant from Barney’s :+1:

Peyote critical was fire as fk

Haven’t grown any Barney’s as of yet. Do I still stand a chance to win? That Pink Kush looks amazing. Love the mix of colors. Would love to grow some.

I liked the peyote critical I grew from them.

Out of the freebies I’m going Laughin Buddha all the way,
Out of Barney’s full lineup I gotta agree with whoever said something about the Dr. Grinspoon…

Would love some of those…

1 Like

I love to try GMO never ever run them but heard allot of positive comments about it :grin::heart:

1 Like

Blue Sunset Sherbert! The colors, the aromas…just a beautiful grow all around. Appreciate the chance to win some seeds! @The_Vault_Team

My favorite Barney’s Farm strain is the next one I grow… Hopefully Gelato. Good luck everyone!

would have to say my favorite Barney’s Farm (to date) is purple punch.
why? flavor and buzz are excellent.

thanks for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team
appreciate you.

Sour strawberry because it looks awesome! Thanks @The_Vault_Team for the chance!

I got some tangerine dream back in 2001 or so. Good stuff! Thanks Barney’s farm for being so steadfast! You guys rock as usual @The_Vault_Team

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway. I love Skywalker OG Auto from Barney’s Farm

Never tried any of barney’s farm stuff. Gelato sounds great though. I love Photo Flowers and the Laughing Buddha sounds like a great strain. Here’s to hoping I get a chance to pop some of the Gelato from barney’s farm and good luck to everyone who enters. Thanks @The_Vault_Team for the opertunity at some Gelato Beans.

My favorite is easily DR. Grinspoon.
I have a girl ive been cherishing for a few years now,
20 week flower time and has a cereal-oat scent that reminds me of frosted cheerios.
Bring back Heirloom strains!

5 Likes

Mimosa Evo definitely. It hits a homerun in the terps department for me. I’m kind of a terphead lol

I’ve only tried the Pink Kush. It was very frosty and very nice smoke. I didn’t grow it all that well, but it had the Pink Kush flavour and effect I was hoping for.

My favorite pheno

6 Likes

Wedding Cake Auto, it was spectacularly frosty, dense colas, gorgeous and undemanding plant, lovely smoke. Would love to try more of their autos.

i want to know how to the gmo is. the other stuff i’ve got from BF was great.