BCNL Producer Grow Box with LED upgraded Donny Burger # 5

@bcnlgrower Very cool !!! I have a decent size collection of these aswell lol !!! I like the mother/clone chamber. What strain are you running in the producer right now? I have another Producer I had in storage. I am working on putting the light I won last week into that box. I had gotten a bulk deal and put those straight into storage at the time. Now I am cleaning the additional producer to get it ready to run the new light. Should work out well. Cheers !!!

1 Like

Very cool. I like the simplicity of the boxes. As for strains. Last run was critical from rqs. Was okay pulled 18.5 oz. Right now I have junky99 from brothers grim, Mac Banana sherbet from capulator, Mother’s as of Now are Katsu ashaman/ capjunky and tropical by rqs. I’m a big fan of bubba lineage in these boxes. Always comes out killer. Right know I’m running a lot of different strains to pick out the phenos I like. Normally I run one strain in the producer. Here’s a couple of my last grow.

2 Likes

@bcnlgrower very nice ! I am in the middle of picking out new strains as well. Something new for producer #3 I’m working on bringing to life lol. I’m making clones of Donnie burger for producer #1 the flavors are amazing. And I’m picking out another strain for the producer #2 that just finished the Blueberry Muffins. Difficult choices ahead lol Cheers !!!