BeagleZ' COPA Cabana

Sorry for the suspense Fam, life got in the way last night.
We have 3 females of each the GSD and Goji Appy X’s :sunglasses:

I have room for 2 each so going to pick the most different appearing plants to hopefully get a look at a couple differing phenos of each.

Will get some pics up later when lights come on.

6 Likes

You taking the other 2 to the pound?? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

More like taking em back behind the shed…

2 Likes

Both viable options I suppose lol

You interested in ‘em @imstinky ?

Was thinking I’d just keep them around in the veg tent but if you want to grow em soon I’m sure that would be cool with the powers at be

GSD’s on the left, Goji’s on the right…

9 Likes

Hmmm let me think on this for a day or 2. Just harvested and replanted into the EBs. Gonna give some clones away for summer soon too so I mayyyy have some room. 4x4 still has another month to go, so time lines may line up

2 Likes

What up Fam!
Chose my females and transplanted them into the #1 pots. They will stay in these till they hit the bed. I can’t keep up with solos but for so long.
Topped and defoliated a few nights ago.

GSDxAppy #1

Tonight…

GSDxAppy #2

Tonight…

GojiXappy #1

Tonight…

GojiXappy #2

Tonight…

Everyone seems happy enough so far.

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all! :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Lol, I’m just noticing that this “COPA” grow would fit right in, in a Bodhi thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::laughing:
I kid. They’re looking happy and healthy, homie!

5 Likes

You know how I roll :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Alrighty Fam, it’s game on for the tester run!

Full disclosure…
These babies have been screaming for new shoes for several weeks now. Seeing how these are testers maybe a little stress isn’t such a bad thing.

I wanted to let the cover crop come in a bit but alas, here we are. They just couldn’t wait any longer. Some serious drooping and yellowing happening at transplant. There’s a lot of help needed but the bed seems to making quick work of it as usual.

WARNING :warning:
The following content may be hard to view. If you or others around you are sensitive to the mistreatment of cannabis, please look away now…

Transplant day 05/17…

Last night 05/19…

Gogi in front, GSD in the back.

Couple more days and I’ll throw the first trellis in and start bending, topping and pruning.

I re-amended the bed with 10 cups of CraftBlend and 4 or 5 cups of the IMO3, 1-2 inches of compost/EWC on top. Watered in with JMS and SoilSolition.

That’s it for now, excited to get these girls in the bed and see where we go from here.
I’ll update again once I get the trellis in.

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Niiiiice! That soil is full of life.

3 Likes

Oh man! That soil looks like it’s about to sprout boomers!!

4 Likes

It may or may not have been inoculated with a special JMS :wink:

4 Likes

Oh ho! We’re multitasking!

3 Likes

I love this time of year! Getting all the things in order really puts me in a good mood :grin:

IMO3 is getting sexy time, smellin like sour dough…

The CannaJLF is kickin, think I’m about ready…

Mixin some unripe BlueBerry FFJ for that phosphoric acid. Grade A crossover to kick the COPAs into flower…

All these good vibes, getting excited :grin:

18 Likes

I used my 3 month old canna JLF on my houseplants, and they went CRAZY!! POTENT stuff for sure!

4 Likes

Enjoying some sour grape in the Keys :slight_smile:
Hope everyone is having a great long weekend!

@DougDawson , pressing the rosin really brought out the flavor. In Turkey they make a drink out of unripe grapes. Tastes very similar to that, really enjoying it, thanks again brother!

11 Likes

That’s awesome bud, glad you are enjoying it. Looks like a nice view.

2 Likes

Chillin in the keys smoking BOG rosin. That’s a text I’d like to send one day :laughing: I’ve smoked AK47 & White Rhino at the Fountain Blue in Miami. Just not as cool, you win. Enjoy! :+1:

3 Likes

What up Fam, time for an update.

A lot of positive change in the last 12 days.
Everybody bounced back from transplant really well, so, everyone got topped down to the level of the first trellis.

I let them recover from that for a few days and then the bending began. Put the trellis in yesterday. Will give them another week maybe before another good defoliation and we’ll make a decision about flowering then, but I anticipate flipping with in 2 weeks tops.

The bed has had 2 JMS applications first using the IMO3 and then the cooking IMO4 a week later.
Been foliar feeding hard. Almost everyday. I mix 1L of solution and that will last me 2 days. I’ll wait a day and then mix an alternating solution to use for 2 days and so on. I’ve been using honeysuckle FPJ in the maintenance alternating the FAA and WCP w/LAB.
Safe to say the girls are happy. All the color has retuned and they are growing like weeds Ha.
My IMO4 should be ready just in time to top dress for flower :grin:. It’s cruising at 100* currently.

Enough talk…

Thats all for now, I’ll update later next week when we do our next trim.

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all😎

20 Likes

Things are looking quite perfect over there friend.

5 Likes