Beancracker's Grow Den

Hello OG,
This is my grow area. I have been growing for 24 years now. We are co-owners of an i502 cannabis farm in Washington. This is our personal medical garden. I use ceramic metal halides through out the entire area a total of eight. Four in a 10x12 bloom room along with a 600 watt hps on a light mover and a far red led, 3 in a 10x10 veg area, and 1 in a 5x5 breeding tent. I use an Idealair 110 dehumidifier and a Mitsubishi 24000 btu mini split ac in a sealed room system. Everything is wired to 240 volts. Everything runs through a Agrowtek GC-C automated grow room controller.

Growtek GC-C automated growroom controller as well as C02 injection. Preformatted text The rosin press

18 Likes

who’s the gorgeous lady at the end

Thats pudding pop from Archive. Dosidos x forum cut.

1 Like

Amazing setup. Pulling up a chair.

Love it! Watching along, wheres my damn glasses! They’re beautiful bro…

Oh hell yeah, pulling up my bucket and getting my popcorn ready for this one. :popcorn:

1 Like

Well that calls for some pics!

Love it. Glad you made it. Sounds like a good destination for a weary traveler.

3 Likes

Sure I have already posted up pics of my medical grow it’s under Beancracker’s Grow Den. But if you would like to see more or have questions just ask. As for our i502 farm we are outdoor so lots of empty pots outside and full bins inside right now, but here are pics from this summer.

Our Orange Kush and Purple diesel Our rosin Our hoopy

13 Likes

@Beancracker it must not be like work at all, I’m so jealous! Congrats on the career and may you have great sucess

1 Like

and you run this by yourself? i think you need an assistant! cough cough

2 Likes

Thank you that means a lot.

1 Like

I have a partner but he lives two and a half hours from the farm in Seattle. I saw him once last year for about 2 hours. lol I hand water using a 2500gph pump and hose, takes most of the day but I don’t trust drip emitters and auto systems. Planting time and harvest time are the worst by far. My wife also helps where she can.

4 Likes

This is beautifull. I think lots of people forget about the ammount of hard work that is ammount of plants bring.
My congratulations and best wishes on your endeavor, you and yours. Good vibrations your way ! :yin_yang:

1 Like