Colorado Grow License, First Run 2014

Here is my first larger scale grow which had 157-210 plants flowering regularly. We harvested five times a year. I have files on my cloud with dates and flowering days and all the different pictures of the entire grow but it is difficult for me to upload them one at a time. So here you go. I hope you like it. Our first run yielded 18 lbs and after we got the wheels greased we were pumping out many more lbs per harvest. We averaged 50lbs. I hope you guys enjoy the pics of the first time I stepped out into the light.

28 Likes

Forgive the order of the photos please!!!

3 Likes

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Growing at scale has a whole lot more challenges than a simple home grow. The paperwork alone has to be a full time job.

4 Likes

It takes one person 60 hours a week just to handle metric. Not the best part of the journey for sure. I have to convert some phots to Jpeg and Ill share more. It got a lot better after the first run.

5 Likes

CONGRATS on your endeavor, kinda envy you. May you enjoy nothing but continued success,. Do stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@mobilly

Tagging you like you asked. This is from 2014. My first legal operation.

Thank you Vinny,
I’m set to watch. I’m looking forward to watching this grow. I’ve never seen a large scale grow.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

The next one I put up will be very interesting. The Oregon grow is a bigger operation. I grew the same strains indoor and out. It was amazing to see the difference between them. Both visibly, Taste, smell and the lab repots. thanks for checking it out.

4 Likes

How are they taking that 117 deg heat out that way?

1 Like

wow that is nice set up, real nice

I look at this and see so much wasted space, look at that ceiling height!!! you could make this a two story!

Overall though, sick setup, kinda jelly.

4 Likes

Damn! It’s like a dream coming true. One hell of a grow space.

2 Likes

And one hell of a lot of work. lol :sweat:

3 Likes

Indoors only in Colorado. In Oregon we use light misters and they do fine. The greenhouse and outdoor bud are so big I was worried about rot but when the humidity is 4% the mist barely makes it to the plant. Just enough for a cool down. Ill create a new post with the Oregon Grow soon. I am having a hard time with converting files from the cloud.

2 Likes

Thank you. This was the beginning days for me in 2014. Now its better. Im getting there with my posts. I have about 30k of photos and videos. So Ill be posting for a bit.

That was work for sure. But we growers are suckers for punishment. Now I have 3500 plants under my care. That’s a lot of work flow management now.

1 Like

How about now?

10 Likes

Remember to plan ahead every time and you will have a lot less scrambling when unknowns arise.

2 Likes

Thank you. And a good journey to you as well.

1 Like