Beans 4 St. Jude

SPOOKY SCARY ST JUDE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL - 2023

Donate to St. Jude for 2 packs ($50), get a third pack free… Spooky scary deal for spooky scary Halloween… Donate on or before November 30, 2023. Same old rules, show proof of donation including the amount and date/time, and we’ll send ya some seeds of your choosing from the list below.

If it was me, I’d be looking at the Peyote x Bosscotti for some color and unbeatable frost. The PP1 cut found is something special and can throw down some weight better than most old reports of peyote you can find online. Bubblehead for that all around killer high, smell, and production. OG Chem improves everything she touches… OGNYCO for that orange grapefruit tasty terps… Don’t sleep on those kush crosses either. The AK and CWx crosses with Kush are sure to spit out some unique phenos.

But Wait!! The largest 3 donations during the month will get a spooky scary bonus (aka more seeds dug from the vault including unlisted goodies)… Want a taste of the prize packages?? Check out this post to see what we did for ix3u after they pushed us past the $4,200 mark in total donations: Beans 4 St. Jude - #461 by ix3u

Updated List with Bosscotti Crosses. Skullcap coming down the pipe.

20 Likes

I’ve not made a donation for awhile now, at least a month. I’m coming for that special pack, I know whatever @LouDog420 pulls out the vault is going to be special. Happy Halloween

5 Likes

Donation made and @LouDog420 will be sending some fire my way. Thanks to @LouDog420 and St. Jude. Hope everyone has a fantastic November!

8 Likes

Are group buys allowed? I don’t want to game the system on a charity thing but that last prize pack for @ix3u well… I need some of that vault stuff real bad and I know a few people.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! I’m not against pooling my resources as long as it’s equal. This thing could get some dollars rolling in for St.Jude’s @LouDog420

3 Likes

A donation is a donation. The screenshots with the highest amounts win, no other rules. Group buys are allowed. Just saying, the bar has been set already, so be generous if you want a shot at the top 3 :wink:

16 Likes

I sent a donation in a little while back. I’ll have to check with them am see if they have received it yet. I am excited to place my order!

4 Likes

You should receive an email confirmation from St. Jude after donating that has all the info needed to claim free seeds. Just need to see the donation amount and date/time to make sure it’s a recent donation.

Thanks for supporting St. Jude

5 Likes

Yes sir, I mailed them a money order. I will find the stub and the tracking and see what’s going on. I will send you the confirmation information when I receive it.
Thank YOU for donating to St. Jude’s! I appreciate what you are doing here.

4 Likes

Running some numbers on a recent round, and super excited for this next set of skullcap crosses… Just saying… Don Mega x Red Runtz hitting crazy numbers and quality. Add in some karma (skullcap) and sure to make something special…

Hitting just under 6.5z/plant out of 1 gals on tables… Running 10.5 plants per light… Easy math

Dumptruck yields, stinks awesomely, easy post, vigorous if you don’t mind some crazy stretch, and she’s pretty :wink:

If all goes well…
(Don Mega x Red Runtz) x Skullcap
Peyote Purple x Skullcap
Bubblehead x Skullcap
100k x Skullcap
OG Chem x Skullcap
(Irene x T1000) x Skullcap
Gas Stank x Skullcap
Kush x Skullcap

26 Likes

@LouDog420 how did you like the red runtz on its own?

3 Likes

Haven’t tried it on its own.

The DMRR was from Exotic as a freebie, called Gametime. Killer plant we found. It’s got the fruity, almost fun dip type smell if you’re familiar with that powdery candy, and some funky gassy earthy shit in the background. I’d guess terps are heavy on the RR side, since I don’t get a lot of GMO or cookies out of it, imo.

6 Likes

Hell yeah fun dip is still good as an adult lol, and I could see that. I heard the red runtz was a killer to make rosin with.

3 Likes

That 100k cut you have looks amazing! Thanks for all you do man. Seriously, hats off sir.

3 Likes

Hit me with a pm including your seed picks.

You can delete the screenshot if you want for privacy

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

Trying to stuff some seeds in envelopes this weekend while catching up on life and a few units that need trimming…

Since December 2021, we’ve sent out 299 packs (so far) for the Beans 4 St. Jude project (not including bonus freebies).

Next donation gets a bonus pack in celebration of 300 packs of seeds shared in return for donations to St. Jude, with well over $5k in donations. Of those, about 90% are from overgrow members

Thanks everyone for your interest and support

22 Likes

@LouDog420 hell yeah, good on ya dude! that’s solid numbers!!

5 Likes

Cancer Sucks!

7 Likes

You got it bud! You know the drill :wink:

You can delete the screenshot if you’d like.

3 Likes