Beans 4 St. Jude

Outstanding. Great work @LouDog420!

7 Likes

Lou that’s awesome man, congrats on 300 packs and all that money going to arguably the most noble cause left in existence. This whole effort is an example of the best of our community, never stop dude.

4 Likes

@LouDog420 for all the help you have given people I’d really like to send you one of our discords challenge coins. What your doing is selfless and i really respect the f out of that.

P.S. got your gear in New Zealand. Buddy helped with a fundraiser for a Veteran in need.
P

15 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate that and your support.

4 Likes

So, mice got in for the winter, and while the dog’s away, the mice did play… Ate up every one of our True doh beans, which was our planned chucks for next round. That mouse is no longer around the house, caught him coming out of the 2x2 clone tent and squished him underneath the frame. Karmic justice, imo…

But that leaves us with no pollen donors next round, so we gotta fabricate our own… A few people have been asking for fems… We know the OGC reverses well, so will probably do a couple of her and also thinking the peyote purple or the don mega x red runtz… Or AK?? Or Bubblehead?? Feel free to weigh in, silver is brewing and rechargeable 9 volts in hand

16 Likes

If you need I can send you some stuff for STS. Sorry about your rodent problem. Glad you got it taken care of.

4 Likes

Fems sound cool, so does ogc s1!

1 Like

Just made a $50 Donation, 4:45PM EST, Order Number 1-3717314 via PayPal. Will PM “personals”. Have had numerous family members benefitting from St. Judes’ miraculous work. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Finally there… All donations have been packed and will be dropped in the post tomorrow or Friday. Thanks to everyone for their donation and patience.

Plus a pheno of Irene x T1000 number 5, we’ve hit her to karma’s skullcap

@Coda @Jpaul @JustANobody @Bugsandnugs @freestyletothis @NICO @misterbee

25 Likes

Thank you @LouDog420

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Lou.

Anyone else here glad that Lou doesn’t count very well?

:wink:

7 Likes

best way to minimize the rattle while on the move is to stuff more beans in there!

The DSD crosses are the only ones that really hit 10 per pack, just cause they’re dinosaur eggs

13 Likes

It’s noticed and appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you for all you do. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 Likes

Thanks @LouDog420 !!! Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

2 Likes

DITTO - DITTO - DITTO!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

OGC/GG4ril-black
CaseyJones ix-white

Thank you for bringing these to the table, I’m so very excited and impatient to get to work w/these plants. I’ve got 2 of the OGC/GG4 and 2 of the CJ plants (one of each pictured). They are so much more than I could have hoped for, and I had some high expectations for this Casey.

OGC/GG4ril-loudest rerps I’ve had to ever deal with. They had me afraid at times. I don’t think they could’ve gone another week w/o bringing too much attention.

1. Was the most frost covered. All sharp garlic dank earthy hash w/o any sweetness. The flowers got fat early and kept the weight a coming. I chopped everything between 60 - 70 day flower and its done. The OGC really blew up these flower. I’m not all that crazy about the OGC in everything, but when it works it just works.
  2. This one had the dank hash and good fire weed smell but it had a doughnut wrapped around it. The flowers were not a plump but rhey are beautiful! Blue-green and orange hairs. So good. I had them in groove bags but I am finding myself falling back to the jars. The bags are great but the jars, properly sealed, are unbeatable, reusable and not made of plastic.

CaseyJones ix

1. Peanutbutter log candy. Still not cured, too green too tell for sure but pb candy is a constant so far.
  2. Bright green. Juicy fruit green hash. Trippy high that can make my head creep just a little. It is not easy for me to get high. My tolerance is ridiculous, not bragging just fact. This flower will take me places I have been trying in vain to get back to, I just know it. This one is also green. They got chopped same time around 65f.

I’m sorry if I missed something or repeated myself or whatever. It’s been a long day. 5 hour drive to see the family. 5 hours of family (feels like 50 hours at least) 5hours drive home. I’m home I’m stoned and I’m eating chocolate pie and going to sleep. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I stopped at the vape shop for papers today and the girl working was bummed about working the holiday. She said she had been dealing w/customers that were rude and impossible to please. I had just rolled a huge joint of the CJix to smoke before going to the family dinner, I gave it to her and all her frowns disappeared. Thank you @LouDog420 for making a sad girl in Conroe Texas smile again. Even if it was in a round about way. Thank you for sharing your work and working to get others involved in charity work they may have never have otherwise.

Not all hero’s wear capes.

20 Likes

Less than a week to get your donations in for November… Top 3 donors in November get a deep dive into the seed vault with some goodies.

But Wait!! The largest 3 donations during the month will get a spooky scary bonus (aka more seeds dug from the vault including unlisted goodies)…

Thanks for sharing NICO. Very happy you’ve found some things you enjoy. Tropical fruit terps on the casey will trend more towards the Oriental Express (TW/Thai).

OGC just makes everything better. She’s only in 25% of the crosses currently available :wink:

Really appreciate your time to take pics and write your thoughts down for everyone.

16 Likes

Hi @LouDog420 is the list in the first post the most recent one?

@Zett Post 493

1 Like