Beans 4 St. Jude

@Zett should be this list: Beans 4 St. Jude - #521 by LouDog420

I try to keep things updated at www.LDGenetics.com as well, on the About Us page

4 Likes

They arrived safely, I’m probably going to put some of them in my next run.
Bubblehead x violeta seems to have a nice mix from both parents. Very strong branches, grew fast and tall from the beginning. Was a light feeder. Smells like gummy bears and fabuloso cleaning spray. I like the shade of purple, its hard to capture in photos.

22 Likes

Looks great, those are the first I’ve seen of the Bubblehead x Violeta… Looks like the best traits from both plants in that one. Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone that donated in November. There’s still one more seed envelope that needs to go out, but otherwise everyone should have, currently or very shortly, their seeds. As always, the LouDog guarantee, hit me up if any issues…

We have our top 3 donors for the month, winners of the contest and entitled to additional beans. I’ll contact the winners directly and they can share their names here if desired. The top 3 donors alone brought in over $1,000 to St. Jude. I can add your names to this post if you’d like public credit.

#1 - $500
#2 - $430
#3 - $125

Good vibes all. We’re gonna close out this year with a bang as skullcap crosses start coming in shortly, and we work on some reversals for Q1 2024. Stay tuned

29 Likes

I just opened a jar of OGC×SPG/AO. Tearing into the first nug I got a nose full of oil and gasoline, maybe a an oily shop rag would describe it better. I’ve not smoked it as of yet but it won’t be long. The OGC×GG4ril has been the best representation of what the OGC can be. I’m interested in any GG4 or GHaze crosses or the likes. Did you ever do a CJ×GG4 cross? Anything w/the terps, I wouldn’t know where to look. I’m looking to run my hunt more organized and more efficiently when I get back running. How do you keep your mothers? I’ve been taking clones off plants before flower, never keeping moms. This has been less than ideal. Thanks for any suggestions.

9 Likes

Haven’t made any casey x GG4 ril.

I keep too many plants, so always clone from clone from clone for me… Just always take extras and be prepared to reveg if something doesn’t root and you really want to save it. I get near 100% success in straight coco and some clonex with domes.

Also, label, label, label… You think you’ll remember what that plant was you stuck in the corner and didn’t have time to label… But you won’t :wink:

14 Likes

The labeling has gotten me too many times to remember. Wether it’s plants or seeds I always put then in places in order to remember what they are only to have no idea what is what when it was needed. Then I’d label them but in different places on the pots themselves, leaving me w/pots w/different strain names written all over it. Some marked through some not, none distinguishable from the other.

5 Likes

DM incoming Loudog.

Lets go OG, Christmas Spirit :slight_smile:

edit: Dont forget your companies match in case they offer it!!

6 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 can we get an update list and any specials you might be offering at this time. :wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

Latest list posted/linked 19 days ago is still accurate.

Coming Jan 1 - Skullcap Round 1 Crosses
Irene/T1000 x skullcap
Gas Stank 3 x skullcap
Kush x skullcap

Coming Jan 14 - Skullcap Round 2 Crosses (final list pending successful bean harvest)
Peyote Purple 1/3 x skullcap
Bubblehead x skullcap
Don Mega/Red Runtz 2 x skullcap
OG Chem x skullcap
100k 2 x skullcap

No specials until we run a skullcap liquidation push, maybe Jan 14 or in February

17 Likes

Thanks @LouDog420 for the update and the heads up about the January or February coming specials . :innocent::slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

My wife and I will be all in next month or February, see you 🫵 then. Have a GR8 Holliday and a Happy New Year :confetti_ball::fireworks:! :wink::upside_down_face::clap::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

1 Like

This is my OGC/GG4 in flower right now. Grew fast and strong which I guess is the OGC influence, I love the smell, it has the same stinky weed foundation as the regular gg4 ril but with forest instead of funk.

8 Likes

This is the flower I grew from the OGC/GG4ril. The terps from the OGC/GG4ril plants I grew were just insane! The flowers are fat and meaty and leave my fingers too sticky to twist a joint/blunt w/o washing them first. I’ve ripped so many papers in half because my fingers stuck when I was loading the flower.

I had 3 females, one went to the freezer and this is all that is left of the other 2.

13 Likes

Irene x T1000 (Triangle Kush/Urkle)

Coming soon hybridized with Karma’s Skullcap (Sour Headstash x Biker Kush)

My two favorite out of the bunch, kush leaning and urkle leaning…

27 Likes

Nice plants!

1 Like

Thank you for all of the charitable work you do for St. Judes, Lou. I hope you and your family have a warm, safe, healthy and happy holiday season.

Merry Christmas! :gift: :santa: :christmas_tree:

Coda

10 Likes

Welcome back @Loudog420 ! Hope you enjoy your stay and share some of your growing knowledge !

2 Likes

Good vibes all and Merry Christmas. Thank you everyone for the support of St. Jude and our pollen chucking.

Working on some fem crosses the next round if all goes well, then some dank dough from archive slated for q2 2024…

Dank Dough is Dolato 41 (Gelato x Dosidos) x Moonbow (Zkittlez x Dosidos)

18 Likes

Merry Christmas @LouDog420

2 Likes