Beans 4 St. Jude

Call me chuck mangione, cause chucking just feels so good…

Casey, you know we’re gonna chuck it (pending intersex stress test). Gonna try to pop a few caseys each round to work through some numbers for line work, but we’ll poly up the poly’s in the meantime. Just need to hunt her with the nose, I still remember :wink:

dank dough crosses… Quick glimpse into the high tech facilities that is the chuckhouse

Peyote Purple
Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter
Bubblehead
Don Mega x Red Runtz
U762
Irene x T1000

19 Likes

That Bubblehead looks good!

2 Likes

Right on brother…love what you’re doing and love the grow space, well done

3 Likes

Just chopped down my double strawberry diesel x bosscotti at day 67 of flower. Such an easy plant to grow and turned out to be my most colorful plant yet. The nugs are really dense and heavy, branches started flopping around early on. Has a modern look but the smell is all old school diesel so far.

OGNYCO x bosscotti is finishing up, nice chunky bubbly looking nugs. Smells is orange diesel with a little OG background. Seems the bosscotti comes through primarily in structure, color, and frost with these crosses.

OGNYCO x Kush was flipped a few weeks ago (ignore the rough looking lemon orgi next to it), I’m really liking the node spacing

I have a OG Chem x sweet pink grapefruit and a sour jack from loudog about a month in veg too.
Nothing but awesome plants from loudog work,
Now to decide what’s next from the beans 4 st jude stash.

17 Likes

DSD x boss looks very boss… DSD has big giant fan leaves, minimal stretch, 56 days and done, dome top flowers with a sweet funky kinda smell you could maybe call strawberry-esque but loys earthy funk.

OGNYCO x boss, the ognyco can bring the foxtails and the orange. The almost matted whitish look to the resin is from the bosscotti though. I see both parents in there for sure.

Kush male is fucking stellar in structure and frost, so excited to see if that ognyco x kush gets tightened up and keeps some orange frapefruit terps with a side of og gas

Thanks for sharing and hope you continue to find nice plants.

8 Likes

Made 2x $25 Donation via PayPal. Screenshots of donation proof have been sent in DM.

Thanks,
Neo

4 Likes

Beans, beans are good for your heart, so is donating to St. Jude

Bean ripening, without the yellow, fall colors

17 Likes

Looking great…thanks for sharing

What you got cooking in there?

:fire: hell yeah! Those sound promising!

Dank Dough from Archive hit to the following:

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter from CSI
Irene x T1000 from CSI
Bubblehead from Tony Green/Karma
Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen
U762 from Umami
Don Mega x Red Runtz from Exotic

8 Likes

Found a bunch of cj X sb from back in the day, did a bit of germ test, got about half of them to crack… which is great news! Gonna try to hunt these here in the near future, before its too late… there are over 10 years… do u know exactly when they were made @LouDog420:v:

1 Like

So good, Hope you have a great week!
Keep up the great work brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Casey Jones/Sour Bubble IX1
[Casey Jones (9fems)/Sour Bubble (1 male) x Sour Bubble (2fems)/Casey Jones(4males)] IX

8 Likes

19 Likes

Beautiful shot…thanks for sharing this amazing photo

I grew out a bunch of those. Mine were VERY potent.

Expanding the dog house just a bit… :wink:

27 Likes

Holy shit! You’re not playing around!

7 Likes

Holy smokes!!! The Dank Dough / Peyote purple sucked me right in. Beautiful building you have there and I hope it brings you The most Bountiful and successful harvests time after time after time.

6 Likes