Beans 4 St. Jude

I just came across this and thought I’d post it as a bump to this thread and a historical tie-in to the idea that @LouDog420 has brought to us here for charity donations:

7 Likes

4 Likes

hey, thanks for bumping this thread. i’m new round here, so this wouldn’t have popped up on my feed otherwise.

happy to contribute and looking forward to getting some interesting beans!

6 Likes

Thanks for the bump Bobandy, and for the donation highminwin.

Yes, we’re still doing beans for St. Jude, for anyone that donates. So far we’ve raised over $1,500 for St. Jude and have spread many seeds. I know the seed stash can handle many, many more donations.

Share the love, spread the seed, pop those beans, and toss that pollen.

Hit me with any questions on genetics or preferences, I’m sure there’s something in the vault that touches whatever your palate…

14 Likes

I’ve got a few of each going @LouDog420 from my packs.
Going to get more soon. Awesome Thread
Congratulations on the $1500 mark, much more coming hopefully.
Gonna tell all 3 of my friends…lol

7 Likes

1500 for probably the best cause you can think of, awesome work @LouDog420

6 Likes

What do you all think the next round of males should be???

(1) Old school AK47
(2) Mind bending Malawi
(3) New school dessert strains (leaning towards Dolato41 x (Zkittles/Dosidos))

Chime in, anyone that does and donates in the future can get a free pack when the next round of pollinations are listed… 2 for 1, help me decide, special

5 Likes

AK 47 gets my vote!! :fire::drooling_face::fire:

5 Likes

Just a thought. I know quite a few people who do fundraisers for St Jude. If someone donated to St Jude via one of these fundraisers would they still be eligible for this?

Edit: Also never had straight Malawi or AK to my knowledge but I say the more old school the better. There’s enough watered down zkittle, cookies etc gene pools at this point.

5 Likes

AK47 gets my vote for sure

4 Likes

Malawi gets my vote :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s on my list of things to hunt through so haha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Any donation qualifies, it just has to be a current donation. If someone out there is dropping 20k at a gala fundraiser for St. Jude, I’ll get you as many beans as I can, but reserve the right not to deplete my entire vault :wink:

If you work with another fundraiser regularly, I’d say you’re a good person and deserve some seeds anyhow!

9 Likes

1 vote for malawi

5 Likes

this sounds sweet @LouDog420! my vote goes for malawi, cause aren’t we all here to get a little bent?

6 Likes

I’ll add another voice to the Malawi chorus!

5 Likes

Another vote for AK 47!! Had an AK mother for a couple of years. Sometime around 2000-2002. Brings back some good memories

5 Likes

Think it’s clearly in favor of the non-new school… Appreciate everyone that chimed in.

My personal selection would be for the malawi, and would ideally run them alongside some zamaldelica and violeta (purple malawi x pck)… All Ace run, looking for that space cadet psychedelic, mind crippling, narrow leaf, carrot mango.

But, unfortunately we have to consider other factors outside of just head stash… So we’ll settle (would hardly call it ‘settling’) with some AK for its production potential and outcrossing ideally finding something that helps to chunk up and 'potent-ify anything it touches.

Cross fingers for good germ rates, and we’ll be running several packs of some joey weed f2s, supposedly from prior to serious’s change in parents. We’ll see what comes up, but expect lots of outcrosses if all is good. Catch ya in a few months :wink:

In the meantime, St Jude is always open for donations

17 Likes

Hahaha

The vacuum. I remember bog saying he started putting a vacuum by his plants because people accused him of abusing perspective to make his plants look bigger. Well he first took pics with himself in it to give something to compare to, some were saying he might be a dwarf or something… so yeah vacuum it is :grin:

8 Likes

Awesome! Love this and anything like it, much love and respect to you @LouDog420

6 Likes

6 Likes