Beans 4 St. Jude

Lmao.

That explains a lot :wink:

3 Likes

couldn’t resist. :rofl::joy:

13 Likes

Lovely room.

1 Like

Very nice @BIGJ, what flavor’s do you have going.

1 Like

Lol! The vacuum reference is a gift that keeps on giving! :bear::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now I’m picturing a hand reaching into your tiny weed dollhouse, to remove the miniature appliance

4 Likes

Thank you friend. Lots going on this round. Perma Dream- 2 phenos (green and purple). romulan grapefruit, Jamaican grape haze, revegged Mendo purps wreck, skywalker og, icc#5, icc x pck, icc x supafreak, gmo x Mendo breath, 2 of my crosses Mendo purps wreck x icc (sundae smash) Mendo purps wreck x mystery fem( purple mystery wreck), icc x highland Nepalese , revegged mystery fem, Mendo purps wreck s1…. All the icc crosses except( sundae smash) are from @TestOfOath , testing new crosses to decide if they should be continued working or scrapped… Lots more pics on my latest journal Perma Dream preservation :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Lmao.:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Now this is the kind of harassment I like. Makes this place interesting !!! :+1::+1:. There are 2 that are my height. I’m 6’2” rest are waist to mid chest tall. Out of 5 gallon bubble buckets. I do have a bit I’d micro setup. 4-1gallon bubble buckets all loaded with some icc#5 s1 testers. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Bumpidy bump :grin:

3 Likes

Here are some OG Chem x Casey Jones from @LouDog420. Really great growing plants. Going into flower in a couple of days

The girls:

The boys:

14 Likes

Looks great @VAkish

Keep us posted and thanks for sharing!

Lots of beans available and always tossing…

Here’s a shot of the 4SD x Chem DD mama sitting in a 10 gal fabric pot, straight coco… She might hit 2# :wink:

19 Likes

Commenting here so I can get in on a Good cause! Going to try and get a donation posted tmrw. Much love for the 1500 mark, that’s so cool!

5 Likes

Bump this amazing cause with my donation. Proof is in the pudding?

Edit, you can grab a screenshot of the printable version, and I rounded up because screw middlemen who take cuts from donations for processing fees lol

9 Likes

Here’s a quick picture update of the OGC xCJ girls. They are 15 days since I flipped the lights. I’m loving these girls so far. They are great growing plants with zero fuss and nice solid structure. @LouDog420

8 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen thanks for the donation and showing everything needed clearly on the screenshot! You should have a pm.

@VAkish plants look great. The OG Chem has never let me down in a cross, an absolutely killer plant.

9 Likes

Wow, are you still doing the seeds for donations? I was so poor back then and only a tad better now, but I love the idea. I’d love to see your list if you’re still doing it.

I’ll try and go back and read what I missed. Good on you for the taking up the cause! peace

3 Likes

Yes, donations still being accepted, and will until I post otherwise, and likely at that time will have the mods lock this thread…

So until then, Beans 4 St. Jude is still on.

List in the first post is kept accurate and updated regarding what seed stock is available.

Good vibes,
LD

9 Likes

Great stuff going on in here.
@LouDog420 nice work buddy!
Both with the charity and the bad ass buds.

Keep on truckin’!
Shag

3 Likes

Hey @LouDog420,
I have recently been hunting for the Casey Jones…

I saw this thread when it first started, but assumed this was long done and I had missed it!

So, just to make sure I am reading your list correctly, there is no more of the straight Casey Jones, but there is still the Casey Jones x Sour Bubble? Or is there a lil CJ stashed somewhere :wink: ?

I will probably pull the trigger on making the donation when I hear back from you.

Thanks,
Dirtron
:robot:

Edit: looking back at my post at the start of the thread (#4 or 5) it looks like straight CJ was never on the list… so just checking if the CJSB is still available… LMK.

4 Likes

Yes, CJSB is on there and a 4sd/ChemDD x casey hybrid. Anything on the list in the first post is available.

I gave away all my pure casey seeds to tony for his drop, with the goal to get them out to the people for preservation. I only have personal’s left of pure casey for future projects.

If someone made an offer for a serious donation to St. Jude, I might consider putting together a pack on a one-off, but there’s not enough to let them go for the $25 donation.

Good vibes all

11 Likes

Growing the CJSB along some CJ F2s I was able to get from another kind sir on Z Labs. The CJSB is a big stacker it looks like

7 Likes