Beans 4 St. Jude

Aye, touchdown :sunglasses:

Finally, took them like 10 days, yeeesshhhhh

Thanks again to @LouDog420 for the awesome charity he’s running.

9 Likes

Pssshh, less than 14 days from donation posted to seeds in hand.

And only 8 days shipping, snail mail, not 10…

Drama queen :wink: :joy:

Hope you find something nice! Mental floss line was a bit unstable with some intersex, always be on the lookout.

Good vibes,
LD

7 Likes

Haha, perhaps I was a little dramatic :sweat_smile:

Going to have to get another donation in next month me thinks. I keep getting emails from them now and it’s honestly so easy to donate for such a great cause, plus then I get to have Christmas in July courtesy of one of the most famous doggos in the world. :sunglasses:

“Smelled like LouDog in the mailbox, oh yeaahhhh.” :rofl:

5 Likes

We’ll be here with seeds for anyone that donates.

And just busting your balls, doc. :wink:

Good vibes all!

6 Likes

Bump for beans…

The AK run was a bust… All males were throwing heavy intersex. Can’t toss that.

So, hunting with the nose this round! RKS x ChemD bx from Chimera. BC Roadkill. Supposedly the skunky thiols segregate independently from either plants’ terpene profile… ChemD with extra skunk garlic thiols is the goal :wink:

Cross your fingers for stable males, then get that St. Jude donate url handy, and we’ll toss it far and wide…

11 Likes

Be great if you would show your grows here bud. Folks here would love it.

4 Likes

Here ya go doug, last round from the treehouse, Bubblehead from tony green. Hard to find time to document full grows these days

21 Likes

Awesome brother thanks. Love to see them plants. Keep them coming. Love what you are doing bud.

2 Likes

Mental floss?? Where the hell did you find that?? Lol I haven’t seen that name in a while.

2 Likes

Checkout the first post! @LouDog420 just requires a 25$ donation to St Judy’s and proof and BAM, you can choose the fire you would like to try. :ok_hand:

Even any questions about the strains themselves, I can be semi-annoying in regards to what I can choose from, and ALL my questions were answered.

5 Likes

Damn!!! US only! Lol. You should F3 those bad boys

5 Likes

Yeah, found that out after I donated but hey, it’s for a good cause and I don’t need more seeds.

6 Likes

Didn’t stop me… I am sure a kindly OGer would pass them on for you. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Donating to such a great cause is its own reward.

5 Likes

Here are my 2 Og Chem bx1.1 x Casey Jones. I also kept 2 males from this strain and pollinated all the girls in my room

15 Likes

Yeesh, going hard in the paint. Love it

3 Likes

Beautiful! How long did you run them?

2 Likes

They are at 7 weeks since flip in those pics. That was a few days ago. Looks like one will go around 9-10 weeks and the other 10+

3 Likes

I accidently switched from 12HRs on to 13 instead of 11 for the past week or 2…was wondering why the CJSB didnt even look close to finished after 8 full weeks…now got them on 11 on and hope they finish within 2to 3 weeks without too much stress from light schedule screw up…big stackers though

2 Likes

Lovely plants, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes