Beans for everyone (Part 1)

More hard to answer questions?

I sure had some out loud laughs

4 Likes

It wasn’t even a hint…you told him it was May 30th and he still guessed wrong twice more!

Oh well, lots of doobies were smoked and many laughs had…and plenty of seeds thrown about!

4 Likes

No doubt that was a real good time. Can’t wait for the next one

I seen that today but didnt realise thats what had happened, i thought it was lag or something, thats brilliant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Peace.

Thank you my dude… the beans have landed… I’m confused at what’s in it though… is it wreckage master bastard and chocolate. Thai x rockin rain ?

7 Likes

@THCeed package has landed brother… thank you so much. Looks like I got a bonus mystery stray. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

1&2 Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain
3-5 Wreckage Master Bastard Kush

7 Likes

That rocking rain x looks amazing!!

Some cool stuff to report…I have a few of your WW I ran, and kept the originals in solos. There was one that was particularly large…anyway it has started force flowering under 24 hr light! Thought you might like to hear this, it’s gotta be going on 6 months old now…I probably have half a dozen clones of it.

I have seen this in another strain…that (one) is particularly large as well. :smiley:

Update: I thought it relevant to add that there is no sign of nanners on the white widow…it’s looking completely stable.

Yea…so… sequoia! :smiley:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I’m sure @THCeed has got strays all around his workshop, lol.

4 Likes

WOW…
I just pulled the Machupi’s Budda buds off the stalk and more stuck to my fingers than fell on the tray. I almost got as much finger hash as bud. And it is full of Freaky beans.

19 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen lol sounds awesome

3 Likes

How’s the aroma on that Machupi’s? What was the structure like?

They are to come when I get back home

1 Like

2 of my “Faw Cue” plants are Machupi’s Budda

1 Like

What’s that mean? No comprendo “Faw Cue” plants.

1 Like

I was just messing it’s something me and my buddies say to each other all the time

2 Likes

These are them.

16 Likes

Hahaha! Now I get it!

What does the machupi smell like? Please hit us with a smoke report when you sample.

2 Likes

I pulled the buds off the stalk and then went for lunch with my wife. She says You shouldn’t carry stuff on you when we go to the restaurant. I said It’s just what’s stuck to my fingers. It wasn’t a very big plant either.

10 Likes