Beans for everyone (Part 1)

You know it’s stinky when all your clothes reek and you need a shower .

6 Likes

Were those the Thai x Adonis beans from droidjordan on fc? I can’t imagine anyone else making that name by coincidence.

2 Likes

Why are they freaky beans? They from a freak show strain been following you and don’t remember reading about freak. Then again I follow a lot of grow logs.lol

3 Likes

This is amazing.

1 Like

Chocolate Thai X Rockin Rain by @Carty , I think

2 Likes

I pollenated it with Freakshow.

4 Likes

Hhhmmmmmm? I received a share of beans labeled Machupi’s Buddha from droidjordan on fc.

Reading back through the DM’s, it is
Adonis(f) x Sweet Thai Landrace(m).

Says the Sweet Thai male came from seed from SativaKid.

The Adonis female = The White x Green Ribbon

Droid said he’s been growing the Adonis for several seasons outdoor in Cali.

6 Likes

Now that you mentioned all this it might have been sativa kid.

4 Likes

The freak show leaf structure really came through on those girls.

1 Like

These beans are from the few buds on the top.
There must be 100 already. The Sticky Buds do not want to let go of their hidden little gems

15 Likes

One last photo of the dying father thank you sir for your contribution I hope

18 Likes

Well, it just hit 65rh and I couldn’t wait to twist one. Since I suck at smells, I invited the wife.
“OH this is nice, it tastes like bubble gum. Not just any gum she says, but the pink gum that came in the little container that was dusted on both sides and you pull out like a fruit roll up?” I looked at her smiled and said thanks that’s just what I needed.

13 Likes

Greetings @Tracker, I’ll be able to help you out a bit with some questions relating to @SativaKid ‘s work with the Red Thai Strain.

I’m sure of Red Thai’s involvement with Adonis. He (sk) simply hit the Pause button on social media.

The Artist who joined the strains is an OG. Which I just discovered today, so I can’t just blab it.

I’ve some of the (Thai++) seeds if your interested.

Here in the Peoples Republic of Ontario

Nice to meet ya

6 Likes

One time she said the joint tasted like prime rib. I laughed and told her I ran out of rosin so I used BBQ sauce. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I had zero idea harvesting seeds was such a Task

5 Likes

Anyone can make seeds, it takes time to make real beans.

10 Likes

That, is understood.
Is there any real value in bag seed @THCeed ?
From a pros eyes, a Seed pops out on your buddies Wonderful Daily bud as he’s rolling…
Do you scramble ?

4 Likes

Good question

3 Likes

I might. It would depend a lot on the bud. Usually if you only find 1-2 beans in a bag of bud, there is a super high chance of it being a fem seed. This can be exciting if the weed is good. If the bag of weed is full of seed, it would have to be pretty damn good to get me excited. Sorry, I know you wanted an answer from a pro, but I couldn’t help myself. A lot can be done with 1 good bean.

8 Likes

Just to be sure, are you referring to making beans or separating them?

1 Like