Beans for everyone (Part 1)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just to fuck with people?

5 Likes

I noticed this too!

2 Likes

Did you feel like you were fucked with? LOL

4 Likes

I felt abused and betrayed.

Mostly I was worried the package got crushed :joy:

3 Likes

So far, I guess this has “bean” confirmed. LOL

6 Likes

You should write the strain on it in really small letters like they do with rice at the mall.

5 Likes

These will do the trick. I could draw a tiny dick on a grain of rice with em

1 Like

I dunno those basmati rices are pretty big…

1 Like

Well the dick was really small

1 Like

i am nearly blind in one eye and the other sucks. small print would be horrible. i could hardly even deal with this last piece of mail. getting older, blinder

2 Likes

Dont sleep on that wreckage bastard kush… I just got some myself might throw one outside this year!

2 Likes

I’ve definitely got a spot for it outdoor…

3 Likes

Got the deck containers ready.

13 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a cannabis seed. :rofl:
Seriously though, @THCeed packs em in so tight that there’s almost always a stowaway.

@Jameslax
Check with the community here

2 Likes

You’re most welcome friend.
It seems that’s where most people reach out with random searches. Many of which are found.
Just thought it could help. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Beans for everyone indeed! I was lucky enough to win one of the @THCeed Friday giveaways.

And instead of one strain showing up, I received a cornucopia of great genetics. And I got to use the word “cornucopia” in a cannabis forum. It’s a super big day for me, thanks so much for your generosity!!!

17 Likes

I am anxiously waiting on the freak crosses. Those look really interesting.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have no experience with Freakshow or it’s crosses, but I’m planning to plant a few next round and see what happens.

1 Like

Any info on the US22 strain? Can’t find much searching the webs/this site.

If anyone is interested in joining in on the fun, please post a request in the thread linked below.

9 Likes