Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Yup. It got super buried in all the state guessing, so still open. @ColForbin dm your details and I’ll get it sent out Monday

Flag_of_California

3 Likes

Nice win @ LoveDaAutos congratulations on that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #19 way to go!:partying_face::sunglasses::clap:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @LoveDaAutos

2 Likes

@THCeed @RiverCityRando @dingys

Need y’all safe address to send your winnings.

3 Likes

I always enjoy new strains.

Ha way to go @LoveDaAutos thanks for chance @thceed

@Eldog1 DM me you details and the kind of stuff you like, I’ll find something for you. My original post was completely unclear and when I went back and thought about it today @THCeed got the point of my post better than I did :roll_eyes: I had something very different in mind when I typed it out, but thought about it today and he did it perfectly! So THCeed, let me know if you want something too! You’re both winners! I have lots of stuff that I bought that is all getting put on the back burner to grow things I’ve been given

3 Likes

I was on the phone to a close friend of mine this morning about this very subject. I told him, that imo all of the so called u.s. territories, and the u.s. capital should have statehood already. will not change anything, not one iota. corruptness is everywhere, just look what they have done to the so called “legalization of weed” ‘wink-wink’. talk about the real “taxation without representation”. there is no reason for this ‘grift’ on a plant that grows wild in nature.

regards,

2 Likes

Still waiting on the mailing information from @A-Loc and @OHGrow21666 I was hoping to get these mailed out today, Saturday but gonna have to be Monday now.

4 Likes

Hey I sent it over yesterday lol I’ll send ya another message

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love the gif file Im stealing it LOL

1 Like

I see that and my first reaction?

FALLOUT 2!!

OIP

4 Likes

State of confusion

One of my favorite movies I think lol

Some new stuff at the Garden Center

10 Likes

Looks interesting, are you going to give it a try?

I am going to go look for some. These 2 belong to my brother in law.

1 Like

Canadian Tire

6 Likes