Beans for everyone (Part 1)

@THCeed what temps will the kush taker want to get them out

1 Like

Thanks for the update. That is some super great news to hear. You should have some monsters, anxious to see them.
Which strains do you have going?

3 Likes

I like to think that they would be okay as long as you cover them for the one or two nights of frost if it comes but I would hate to be the guy that says put them out now and have them go Belly Up. I have about 15 outside that I will either cover or bring back in the house on the minus nights.

4 Likes

Your ears must have been burning last week because while filling out some packages I found my unused Australian stamps and it made me wonder how your strains were doing I might have to mail you something else with some free stamps LOL

4 Likes

You are a good guy @THCeed. :clap::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s always a matter of opinion I seem to like yours. LOL

3 Likes

Too funny​:sunglasses::facepunch::+1:

The strains I’m going to use of yours are BC bigbud X kryptonite. And lemon Skywalker ghost triangle. I can still put a few out in the rainforest over winter for some more testing. Those strains passed the mould test. 1 year we had 158 days of rain out of 180 days. Floods floods floods. I believe the rainfall was around 8 foot of rain over those months. Even my Pure sativas died in the rain. Well I do like getting presents haha i was got about 100,90 acres of rainforest to plant in. . heading off to bed matey enjoy your day …

7 Likes

Not sure if this was a typo, but it is Lennon, Like “John”

4 Likes

I think most people make that mistake

4 Likes

It might have something to do with my penmanship. lol

1 Like

I think it’s people just expecting “lemon” over “Lennon” when it comes to weed.

Clearly they didn’t know John Lennon. :grin:

3 Likes

That reminds me of this.

1 Like

This sure isn’t a popular strain.

1 Like

I think you may be changing that.

2 Likes

These came in the mail today. You guys Raggae.
Thanks so much.

@Heliosphear and I think @HappyTrees23s
Please forgive and correct me if I am wrong.
WooHoo

13 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 !
Seeds arrived today looking good. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Sweet ! Glad they arrived @THCeed :metal:
Enjoy those…and be easy with those other beans I sent you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you need any info just shoot me a message and I’ll guide you through.
If any broke, they will still be good, but let me know and I’ll send some more in a better container.

4 Likes

I will definitely be contacting you first, thanks again Brother.

1 Like

Len non he says

2 Likes