Beans for everyone (Part 1)

You know those pucks that are going around? Do they come with the round sticker that goes over the seeds? And do they fit in a greeting card and still ship with just a stamp?

And if yes to those questions who is the best person to contact to get some?

3 Likes

I got mine from @Bobgrows. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

and @ix3u I think. Not sure about the stickers. They will though.

1 Like

under 28 grams and I think 1/4 inch or 1 cm.

1 Like

@Bobgrows is the ONE!

3 Likes

If you want good ones @Bobgrows is the person to talk to! She does incredible work. I’ll eventually be doing stuff, but I’ve got quite the backlog. Plus I won’t be selling anything, just doing giveaways once I catch up

7 Likes

@LoveDaAutos

Contact @Bobgrows
They are cheap. I believe $0.30 a puck or less.
She said she can make labels as well. I believe these are fractions of a cent each.

I use stickers you use for something like tag sales, from the dollar store.

My next order tho I’m going to get personalized labels to go with the pucks I get.

She also can do a rectangle shape. Can make em smaller then the ones I have too.

I believe they are still making caps you can place over a hallow puck she can make as well. I think those are 0.05 cents a piece ??

Choice of color
Red
Black
Green
Purple
Yellow
Pink
Orange
Sky blue

She will add a name on the back too, up to 10 characters. Upper case works best.

And you can get different hole counts in the pucks. I think 10, 5…maybe another.

But definitely will fit in an envelope.
I can send out 3-4 pucks safely on a single stamp.

8 Likes

Thank you @HappyTrees23s
You’ve got it down! Lol
Pucks are .15 cents a piece the strawberry and rectangular ones are .20 cents a piece.
Caps .05 cents a piece
Yes we can print labels as well.

10 Likes

What are those beans called?

1 Like

@THCeed
They are called Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
or HBWR seeds for better search results.

They make beautiful flowers, but can also make the next 8-12 hours of your life look more beautiful as well.

3 Likes

What is this cap of which you speak @Bobgrows ? I’ve not seen any of the pucks first hand.

1 Like

The black piece is the cap. You can also use 1" Avery labels. Or use caps with the label on them.

20230130_175420

23 Likes

Hey @THCeed, I recieved a gift from you today.
The Cheese from the giveaway, some BCBB/K, and the WMBK! :wink:
Thank you brother :+1:
:peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

Haha my bad I need better glasses :grin:

Those are bad ass and very personal!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Can I grow a couple of these?

1 Like

Yeah of course. They were made from an organic grow in Hawaii.

I’ve never tried to plant any yet, but they are just untreated seeds. Should be able to start like normal

2 Likes

@THCeed
I know that they are perennial, and like warmer climates.
They will grow like a vine, and have really nice bell or trumpet looking flowers.

Here is some HBWR seed start advice I found online.

“Sow your Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in late spring or early summer. Nick the seeds with a craft knife first and soak them for 24 hours. Plant them 1/2 inch deep and 5 feet apart, in sandy and only moderately fertile soil, along a wall, fence or pergola which they can climb.”

3 Likes

I think my grow room is going to find some lattice in there soon LOL

3 Likes

Segregation on the leaves are quite different on the Purple Freak

Nice and bushy.

13 Likes