Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Beautiful green leaves @THCeed

1 Like

Still waiting on em with my fingers crossed they make it this time! We are at 50% right now!

What would my total be delivered to me here in the US for 200 pucks and 200 caps?

Is it possible to have LoveDaAutos inscribed into the back of the pucks?

2 Likes

It’s a couple of early birthday presents.
Thanks @OrganicGorilla and @chronix you guys Raggae.

Stamps, beans and some stickers. Just awesome.

25 Likes

When you say Lennon THCeed are you on about the jack herer selection from pyramid ?

1 Like

No, I don’t think so.
I got them from Dr. Seeds and the info on the strain is near the beginning of this thread. I wish I knew how to lead you there.

2 Likes

Are you referring to this @THCeed ?

6 Likes

Yes Sir. Your the man. Thanks.

3 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed your 18x24 poster is ordered and will arrive next week.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I sure will now.

13 Likes

Congrats @THCeed ! That’s an awesome poster! That pic second from the left, second from the bottom is pretty great! Did we ever figure out the logistics for a poster for Doug and I just missed it?

5 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed dude I am just up to your right if you were facing me way to go. I feel very lucky and honored to have gotten on the poster at all. That was my first grow from being away about 30 years!

6 Likes

No I mentioned to @Heliosphear that when they become available to let me know so that we can purchase one for Doug

9 Likes

Sounds good

4 Likes

I’m in for Doug’s poster just let me know when we’re getting the funds together.

7 Likes

Yes I want to buy a few to so anyone that see it become available please DM me as I made it on there and want one. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you contact @Heliosphear he is putting a list of members together to chip in for Doug’s poster.

3 Likes

I will contribute as well for all that guy has done for me and the OG community. We are lucky to have him in our GR8 community. :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Funds required for @DougDawson poster have been met, Thank you.

Waiting for approval from DougD, Have a great day. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Looks amazing to me, thanks everyone.

10 Likes